Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys keep checking Slick Deals.

EDIT: I am not hunting for deals otherwise I would have posted shit ton of deals. I don't have anyone to get anything from US :(

Dollar value would kill most of the deals this year. Currently dollar is hovering around Rs. 65.41 :(

EVGA GTX 950
http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-...e=UTF8&qid=1446615775&sr=1-9&keywords=gtx+950
How good is this at 140$? Newegg has same deal with extra 10$ mail-in rebate (not sure how that works or if it's even worth).
Can I expect better deals and offers?
For $140 it is good! (not sure about their standard price) At least in the US. Its not a good buy here in India though. If you can get it for $140 shipped then its great. Check the final amount in your cart.
For new buyers, Amazon sometimes give free-shipping to India and refunds back any remaining balance for customs and other charges (if they originally charged more).

For $140 it is good! (not sure about their standard price) At least in the US. Its not a good buy here in India though. If you can get it for $140 shipped then its great. Check the final amount in your cart.
For new buyers, Amazon sometimes give free-shipping to India and refunds back any remaining balance for customs and other charges (if they originally charged more).
Actually, my parents are there currently and will be returning in Jan. That's the reason I'm looking at these deals. I'm just waiting for some good deal on 960, otherwise this one's seems sweet for the price.

^good for you.
Is there any site which compiles lists of all black friday deals? Or someone please do it if you can. Want to look at the electronics section. No reasonable sale in the mobiles for me. All discounts off of MRPs. :/
IGN used to do it last year. Not sure about this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back