Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had got something 2 years ago thru PPObox. Can I use that? Is this address sufficient?

MY NAME-PPO
627-F Summit Avenue PPO # 12345(-Pkg ID)
Jersey City, NJ 07306, USA
Tel.: 201-884-8147

Do i need to create Pkg ID First ?

I had got something 2 years ago thru PPObox. Can I use that? Is this address sufficient?

MY NAME-PPO
627-F Summit Avenue PPO # 12345(-Pkg ID)
Jersey City, NJ 07306, USA
Tel.: 201-884-8147

Do i need to create Pkg ID First ?
Login once again to ppobox. They have changed the account numbers now. You can also create a new account. Wont take more than 5 mins.

if they are showing it in your account you can surely use it....

not just the duty.. duty + clearance fees + shipping cost for approx 2 lbs + service tax

shipping for 2 lbs will itself be around 1400 bucks..

Is creating Pkg id must for PPOBOX ?

Is it worth buying a 32gb at 18k? flipkart shows 24k with frequent 10% discount on various cards.

64GB coming to $289.

Order Summary
Items: $259.99
Shipping & handling: $9.98
Total before tax: $269.97
Estimated tax to be collected: $18.90
Order total: $288.87

i wouldn't buy... nexus 6 has considerable amoled screen burn in issues near the softkeys... i say this because i have 2 nexus 6 owners within friends and both suffer the same burn in problems..
plus the nexus 5x is now priced at 25k which makes it a better option IMO..

Last edited:
Yep import duty and other taxes might kill the deal. I was hoping that Amazon would ship to India using its free shipping service and charge only the custom taxes. I last shopped on Amazon that way. Items were delivered by FedEx. Took only 2 weeks. And even better I got refunded around 1500rs. Sad that its not going to happen this time. :(
Anyway guys don't lose your sleep over this. Wait for next year's Flipkart sale. :p

ur drivers license / pancard or aadhar card number u need to give / scan them . u need to fill in the details or ur parcel wont clear customs, its a govt required thing now. no tension just put it whatever document u have.

ur drivers license / pancard or aadhar card number u need to give / scan them . u need to fill in the details or ur parcel wont clear customs, its a govt required thing now. no tension just put it whatever document u have.
Just mentioning the pancard no in the KYC ID Number field in the address details will do?

Yep import duty and other taxes might kill the deal. I was hoping that Amazon would ship to India using its free shipping service and charge only the custom taxes. I last shopped on Amazon that way. Items were delivered by FedEx. Took only 2 weeks. And even better I got refunded around 1500rs. ......

Hasn't Amazon's free shipping to India been discontinued?

Hasn't Amazon's free shipping to India been discontinued?
I don't know. I didn't know. Is this a permanent thing or will it be relaxed later? It will suck if they stopped it for good.
Brb packing my stuff and moving to the U.S.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back