Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Samsung EVO SSDs are discounted on Amazon.

$71.33 for the 250GB and $139.99 for the 500GB.

For some reason though they're not letting me ship the drives to India. I can add any other SSD (like the Sandisk ones) and those can ship but not the Samsung EVOs. And I'm pretty sure it worked a few days ago.

Wonder what happened.

Hw comes M50x 120$ even a deal ,when HD598 is sold for 95$ :D
Good question.
"Special Edition". Comes in Black color. LOL. I like the old one in Biege way better than this one. In fact to an unknown guy he might think that the Biege is the Special Edition and the Black Standard. :p
Anyway, not sure how it really is but seems to be a good deal. I'd rather stick to my "gaming" headsets with mic. :p
Btw why isn't there any good deal on gaming headsets? :S Gotcha! Senn Game One and HyperX Cloud II.
http://www.pcgamer.com/black-friday...kingston-hyperx-cloud-ii-sennheiser-game-one/
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/video-g...ts/pcmcat230800050019.c?id=pcmcat230800050019

GAMING HEADSETS SUCK!! The really good ones will cost an arm and a kidney[/]
the special editions are just black colored and come with 2 cables, 1 short 1 long
Two cables of different length are so SPECIAL. Lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1448675488][/DOUBLEPOST]HyperX Cloud II is only $68!!

Last edited:
I have also ordered another piece. One of my friend requested. If he changes his mind I'll be happy to give to someone from Delhi/Kolkata.
If talking about moto E then I am from kolkata . Actually a friend is coming from USA but best buy won't be able to ship before he leaves so I couldn't get the deal

If talking about moto E then I am from kolkata . Actually a friend is coming from USA but best buy won't be able to ship before he leaves so I couldn't get the deal
When i tried to order from mobile bestbuy site, it gave an option for instore pickup where you can select a particular store. You may want to try that..

NJ or NY? In past i tried to NY address, both PPO and SNS, but they always cancelled it
I used NY address. The order gets cancelled due to incorrect billing address and when i use my account. They didnt cancel when i used their provided international billing address. Refer attached image. I checkout as a guest and dont use my account. Use a different email id which is not linked to an account and they didnt wont the order.
b77689f80592053f7b4c63984b5fa6b8.jpg

For anyone looking for the best device skin protection www.bestskinsever.com is running Black Friday discount offers till Monday on all device protections

Shipped and delivered via US post to India and are really worth it. Check it out.

Have both my MacBook and iPad mini protected with them.

@vriship

Can you help me in ordering a phone.

Can we make payment throuh India CC at bestbuy directly or through paypal only? Also what should be the billing address for paypal then.

Place order by CC only. Because they need a US shipping address. I think order gets cancelled because of PayPal payments whe re the biking address will be Indian.
I can help making payments to anybody but you'll have to have your ppobox address.

Seems they have marked PPO box address and order automatically gets cancelled.

If anyone ordered extra Lumia 640, PM me pls.

^^I think it may be two per address. Did you place any order with the same address?
I placed two order for Moto E successfully with PPObox but I tried to place order with Sumchapm's address and my address too. Both got cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back