Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
bought that :p gonna save all my games on it
How much did the total cost come to? Amazon may also refund some money after its delivered. They always do when their estimated taxes is higher than actual tax. They refund the balance. I doubt that actual tax amount>estimated tax happens.
Btw guys please always mention total cost when you buy. It'll give us non-buyers a general idea about the price.[DOUBLEPOST=1448603585][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is the sandisk 480GB SSD Good ? The one at $110 ? If yes then I will pull the trigger.
Yes. The review below is for the 240GB model but performance should be similar. Give or take a few MB/s.
http://www.anandtech.com/show/8520/sandisk-ultra-ii-240gb-ssd-review/8

Last edited:
Ordered the 480 GB one. Already back from Blackfriday shopping from Walmart and Kohls. Big dent in bank balance and it's not even Black Friday yet. Need to again go shopping tomorrow.
But yeah don't forget, my biggest anti show off is coming soon.

Marques Brownlee ‏@MKBHD 1 hour ago
Last year's 32GB Nexus 6 will be $199 in exactly 3 hours...
1f525.png
1f525.png
http://amzn.to/1Xk7DRS

Last edited:
Ordered a one plus power bank and got it shipped to a friend's address in US. There is a 10% discount running right now on the site.

However the paypal conversion rate is a downer. charged me 69.85 per dollar .difference of 3.5 from the present conversion rate of 66.35.

^^ Seagate HDD are slow and unreliable these days. One of my 2 TB internal drive has errors being reported by SMART. The internal desktop series drives are not worth buying at all.

An external 2 TB USB 3 drive that I bought has a very slow drive, but also works only with USB 2.0 and not USB 3.0.
I got another 5TB seagate external drive from US last year and its works great when I tested it, but as one of the AC adapters fried, I could use only one of the two drives till I find a replacement adapter.

I am using a WD Red 4 TB as an internal drive (all my games are installed on it) right now and they are not bad at all for the price. The Blacks off course make sense for performance, but if you want reliability. WD enterprise series make more sense.
You are right. I don't remember the last time I bought a Sandisk product. Have so many horrific experiences with Seagate. Once the drive fails the thing that hurts the most is the lost data.

it is 199$ now guys for 32gb and 249 for 64gb...

It is not accepting India address. :(

"Sorry, this item can't be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order."

Someone please buy 1 for me if possible through hopshopgo etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back