Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i dont know how to order thing off amazon and getting them shipped to india, can someone please guide me ? , when does the black friday sale start ?

guys i dont know how to order thing off amazon and getting them shipped to india, can someone please guide me ? , when does the black friday sale start ?
Add an indian credit card and just try to order - if it ships to india, the item will say it does. Amazon then charges shipping+duty upfront and you pay the combined amount. The item lands up at your doorstep in 3-10 days depending upon the mode in which you ordered.

@chetansha: Sorry mate thats the only thing that needs to be enabled for amazon.com to work. Nothing else is required - at least for me.

Last edited:
Add an indian credit card and just try to order - if it ships to india, the item will say it does. Amazon then charges shipping+duty upfront and you pay the combined amount. The item lands up at your doorstep in 3-10 days depending upon the mode in which you ordered.

@chetansha: Sorry mate thats the only thing that needs to be enabled for amazon.com to work. Nothing else is required - at least for me.
when does the black friday sale start ? i know its on a friday but at what time in IST and which day ?

when does the black friday sale start ? i know its on a friday but at what time in IST and which day ?

It is on 27 Nov. Most websites have pre Black Friday deals, so the time does not matter. Unless you're in the US, and plan on purchasing physically from the stores. In which case, the 'time' will depend on which US timezone you are in (Pacific/ Eastern etc.).

In case you are in India, stick to Amazon.com and items that ship to India. Keep checking this thread and Slickdeals. Slickdeals will, of course, list all items that are on sale, even those that may not ship to India. But still good to keep an eye on them. IMO, going via PPO/ SnS etc. will kill the deal with USD-INR rate and customs (which seem to be extra vigilant these days).

My advice: Mark out a few items on Amazon you WANT to purchase, instead of trying to get a deal just for the heck of it. Add them to your cart, and keep checking their price fluctuations. You'll probably get a good deal on them. For example, I placed an order on Amazon today, and saved around ~20 USD on the items.

As someone already said above, if you want to buy it from Amazon.com directly without using third party shippers then the seller on Amazon.com need to be able to ship it to India. Item has "ships to India" or "doesn't ship to India". Also sellers often change a lot (price will also differ) for the same product (even if the item has already been added to cart) so you need to keep a watch on that also. I once saved a YoYo in my cart and when i later tried to place the order, the item was no longer available from the original seller and the price also went up.

Do not have much hopes for Apple products. Most stores would have a iPad Air and such selling at MRP and they will bundle a $100 or $125 of their store GC. Good for people in US though. I want to buy an iPad Air (any generation, new or used) and am currently looking at what are my best options.

Do not have much hopes for Apple products. Most stores would have a iPad Air and such selling at MRP and they will bundle a $100 or $125 of their store GC. Good for people in US though. I want to buy an iPad Air (any generation, new or used) and am currently looking at what are my best options.

How about Apple certified refurbished ?

Amazon.com priority shipping is ridiculously fast. Ordered on 10th, item is in my hand already. Las Vegas warehouse to bangalore in 72 hours. Incredibly impressive!

How about Apple certified refurbished ?

I don't know much I guess historically Apple certified refurbs are $100 less than the same product brand new. I may wrong here. But thanks for pointing out the refurbs. I completely forgot about them. Will check those as well.

I don't know much I guess historically Apple certified refurbs are $100 less than the same product brand new. I may wrong here. But thanks for pointing out the refurbs. I completely forgot about them. Will check those as well.

So are refurbished apple products from US good to buy. I am looking for Iphone 6s plus 64/128 gb+mac book pro i7 16gb/8g 256/512 ssd with i5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back