Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i get the moto E to India. Am kinda new to this please tell me the process in details.
I tried to order from bestbuy directly but the shipping address is limited to US only.I am not able to select any Indian states lol.
You need to make an account on ppobox.com you will have your own ppo address use the NY warehouse address as the shipping address while ordering from best buy. PPO has a page on their website on the detailed steps.

Where are you located?
Imphal, Delhi, Bangalore. Order on priority. I presently stay in Imphal. Got tons of relatives in Delhi. An aunt/uncle/sis in Bangalore. If it can reach Delhi by the second week of Delhi then that would be best since i've got a relative coming on the 11th/13th i think.
How do i get the moto E to India. Am kinda new to this please tell me the process in details.
I tried to order from bestbuy directly but the shipping address is limited to US only.I am not able to select any Indian states lol.
Third party shippers/forwarders if you may.
@vriship share one of them maybe? :D
How much did the total cost of each come to for shipped?

There also seems to be a Verizon Moto E 2015 going on right now for $10. But I don't know the link. I read it on reddit.
Anyway if anyone can order the Moto E LTE 2015 for me too I would be very glad. I just pray that the unlocking works without any issue. I can't do anything from here. Only browsing. :(

BTW, Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm Studio Headphones $150. Very good deal imo.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0016MNAAI
Isnt it the same link which i shared in previous page for moto e?

Imphal, Delhi, Bangalore. Order on priority. I presently stay in Imphal. Got tons of relatives in Delhi. An aunt/uncle/sis in Bangalore. If it can reach Delhi by the second week of Delhi then that would be best since i've got a relative coming on the 11th/13th i think.

Third party shippers/forwarders if you may.
@vriship share one of them maybe? :D
How much did the total cost of each come to for shipped?
Approx 1800 to 2000 to get two devices. shipped to india via PPObox. Depends on weight and size of the box. I have 2 relatives for whom i have ordered. Price for 2 devices came close to 22$ after taxes.

Approx 1800 to 2000 to get two devices. shipped to india via PPObox. Depends on weight and size of the box. I have 2 relatives for whom i have ordered. Price for 2 devices came close to 22$ after taxes.
DISCOUNTS REDEFINED!
I would place an order for a dozen of them if I could.

Minimum shipping for 1lb is 10$. There is no way you can get two phones within 1lb weight. Customs duty is around 12%.
So it comes to 21$+18$ (shipping) + 2.5$ = 41.5$ for two devices which comes to Rs. 2843 (taking 68.5 as conversion rate for $ to INR).
This also assumes that PPOBox (or Customs) calulates duty based on your purchase price of 10$. If they calculate duty based on Indian price your total price would be around Rs. 3800 for two devices.

Minimum shipping for 1lb is 10$. There is no way you can get two phones within 1lb weight. Customs duty is around 12%.
So it comes to 21$+18$ (shipping) + 2.5$ = 41.5$ for two devices which comes to Rs. 2843 (taking 68.5 as conversion rate for $ to INR).
This also assumes that PPOBox (or Customs) calulates duty based on your purchase price of 10$. If they calculate duty based on Indian price your total price would be around Rs. 3800 for two devices.
lets see. usually on providing a legit invoice they use the declared value. If they consider a higher item value even then the price is good for 2 devices. we dont even get 1 here for that price :p

That Verizon Moto E got sold out. I had ordered Lumia 640 from Microsoft store for ~$43, with taxes. My brother have received it today morning and I have requested AT&T for unlock code. Let see, keeping fingers crossed.

That Verizon Moto E got sold out. I had ordered Lumia 640 from Microsoft store for ~$43, with taxes. My brother have received it today morning and I have requested AT&T for unlock code. Let see, keeping fingers crossed.
MOTO E showing available as of 2 secs back:
oops my bad... sold out now...

It's not showing in my account. Also pic shared by you is of Lumia 640. Am I missing anything ?

Edit: Okay

Still available from what I'm seeing. F5 F5 F5.
ANNDDD...its gone!

Last edited:
Still available from what I'm seeing. F5 F5 F5.

Says Sold out Online.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448562971.967537.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back