Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
moto e in stock again...
upload_2015-11-27_19-42-59.png

all those who missed out hurry...

I have also ordered another piece. One of my friend requested. If he changes his mind I'll be happy to give to someone from Delhi/Kolkata.

Ordered 1 Lumia & 1 Moto E through PPOBox although i'm wary of the latter. I hope they prove me wrong and provide a smooth experience.

@vriship, now what all needs to be done ? After shipment gets dispatched from BB ?

Ordered 1 Lumia & 1 Moto E through PPOBox although i'm wary of the latter. I hope they prove me wrong and provide a smooth experience.

@vriship, now what all needs to be done ? After shipment gets dispatched from BB ?
Go to shipment manager in ppobox account
Enter new shipment.
Enter all details.
Once package is created you can see a button to upload invoice in created shipments.. Upload the invoice and done.
Once it is received by ppobox warehouse in US it will be shipped on the same day or the next day and they will send you a notification. Once its received in india they will send you an invoice of total import charges and a link to pay. Once paid they will dispatch it to the recipient address mentioned while creating a package in your ppobox account

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back