Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you guys sure it works here? I mean, it says Verizon. If I'm not mistaken, Verizon and Sprint and carriers based on CDMA. :\

Wait, you guys sure it works here? I mean, it says Verizon. If I'm not mistaken, Verizon and Sprint and carriers based on CDMA. :\
If a Verizon phone has both CDMA and GSM radios then GSM part is always unlocked for domestic USA and international use if the phone has LTE capabilities.

Verizon is always GSM unlocked with CDMA functionality as Verizon is a CDMA ESN based service provider with SIM slots for LTE ( generally )
Sprint is 99% GSM locked with CDMA functionality as Sprint is a CDMA ESN based service provider with SIM slot for LTE ( generally )
Moto E second gen of both Verizon and Sprint are factory GSM unlocked with no Indian 3G but 2G + CDMA functionality . CDMA/GSM works

Last edited:
I dont think it has 2100 band for 3G in India
Spec-wise it's the same as the Verizon model, but the radio bands are different. Taken from FCC docs (bolded bands used by the respective carrier):

Verizon XT1528:
GSM and HSPA+ on 850MHz, 1900MHz, 1700MHz/2100MHz.
CDMA on Bands 0 and 1.
LTE on Bands 2, 4, 5, 13.

Sprint XT1526:
GSM and HSPA+ on 850MHz, 1900MHz, 1700MHz/2100MHz.
CDMA on Bands 0, 1, and 10.
LTE on Bands 2, 4, 5, 12*, 17, 25, 26, 41.

FCC Doc codes for each model: IHDT56QC8 (Verizon XT1528), IHDT56QC7 (SprintXT1526), and for kicks, IHDT56QC1 (Moto-direct XT1527. Has the same above GSM/HSPA+ Bands, no CDMA bands, and LTE on 2, 4, 5, 7, 12*, 17).

[* Note: Band 12 was removed from all variant models in the first OTA update, per T-Mobile's request.]

The Verizon XT1528 and AT&T/Cricket-branded XT1527s have locked bootloaders that do not qualify for the Moto Bootloader Unlock Program, while the factory-direct XT1527s, the Sprint/MVNO-branded XT1526s, and various international models do quality. As such, the Verizon/ATT/Cricket models don't have a sure-fire way to root (kingroot can sometimes get temp root, but /system remains read-only).

The factory-direct model is SIM unlocked out of the box, and the Verizon model is unlocked but you have to force it to connect to GSM, but the other carrier
variants are SIM-locked.

FOUND THIS ON XDA.

Ppo will only accept two devices per order. Yes if two devices are ordered per shipment we will save around 200 to 300 bucks on the total import cost of two devices.

^After using the M50x for few days now, I must say HD598 is better all the way. Its more comfortable too. Only problem being that its a open back headset and cant be used at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back