Black Friday 2016 deals in the USA

Looks like Amazon has increased it's Import Fees calculations.
In 2013, I had bought Crucial 1TB SSD for $430 plus $60 as Import Deposit. I was looking to replace it with a 2TB version which is currently available for $498 but this time the Import Deposit is $150. Might have to get it shipped to one of my friends and wait for him to fly back to India.

Looks like Amazon has increased it's Import Fees calculations.
In 2013, I had bought Crucial 1TB SSD for $430 plus $60 as Import Deposit. I was looking to replace it with a 2TB version which is currently available for $498 but this time the Import Deposit is $150. Might have to get it shipped to one of my friends and wait for him to fly back to India.
And the USD INR rate is also not favorable. Its coming out cheaper to pay in USD.

And the USD INR rate is also not favorable. Its coming out cheaper to pay in USD.
I've always paid in USD whether on Amazon or even via PayPal.
It helps that the CC I have only charges 2% as conversion charges and not the standard 3.5% as charged by other banks/cards.

I think you misunderstood. I meant that whenever I paid for stuff from US, which is either through Amazon or other sites which accept PayPal, I always paid in USD and not use their exchange rates.
Which site use PayPal so I can purchase and import via PPObox.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging by the reviews everywhere on the internet, this is one heck of a router available at a record low for a limited time! $60 translates to roughly 4k, (no shipping, but tax is there, differs by state, mostly $5, so around $65). More than 1000 people have already purchased it (including me). ;)
https://slickdeals.net/f/9330575-as...ee-shipping?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1[DOUBLEPOST=1480703749][/DOUBLEPOST]The price of the same router ranges between 14-18k in India (price on Amazon & Flipkart)

got the lg phoenix 2 go phone but at&t unlock service isnt working , getting an error since yestday, what to do :(

We're sorry, but we're having technical difficulties with our network at the moment. Please try again later.
If this problem persists, try clearing the cache and cookies from your device.
Questions? Call us at 800.331.0500 , or dial 611 from your wireless phone.

got this sorted :)

Last edited:
Was looking to order some Cordless Power Tools but looks like Amazon isn't ready to ship products with Li-Ion batteries.
Is there an issue with International Couriers not shipping Li-Ion batteries these days

Was looking to order some Cordless Power Tools but looks like Amazon isn't ready to ship products with Li-Ion batteries.
Is there an issue with International Couriers not shipping Li-Ion batteries these days
Most of the International courier are refusing to ship anything which contains batteries, Same is with HK, NL and China post. Only Singapore is accepting the packages with batteries.

Most of the International courier are refusing to ship anything which contains batteries, Same is with HK, NL and China post. Only Singapore is accepting the packages with batteries.
Any idea if freight-forwarders like SNS and PPOBox will ship them
Haven't used either of them for a long time so no idea if they changed any rules.

Any idea if freight-forwarders like SNS and PPOBox will ship them
Have not used them for a long time now, Will check with Anuradha as I need some LG HG 2 batteries from US, Will update u on Monday.

Edit- Haha There were times when I use to get 3/4 shipment from them every day and it's been like 2 years have not used them.

Have not used them for a long time now, Will check with Anuradha as I need some LG HG 2 batteries from US, Will update u on Monday.

Edit- Haha There were times when I use to get 3/4 shipment from them every day and it's been like 2 years have not used them.
Ah, the good old days of XDA Marketplace.

hello guys submitted unlock request for lg phoenix 2 got this answer
Device unlock portal - Denied
We can’t unlock this device because it hasn’t been active for at least six months of paid service.

You can submit a new request after six months of paid service.

@chetansha any idea how can i get this unlocked :(

any body ?

can sumone help me with the purchase of unlock code from ebay since i dont have a credit card/paypal.. also need sumone who is based in usa since they dont email the code :(

thanks in advance

Back