FS: Mobile Blackberry Tour 9360 CDMA+GSM (World Phone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RD274

I.can.edit.this?omg
Skilled
Product Name and URL: Blackberry Tour 9630

Expected Price:Rs 5000 + shipping

Preferred Courier: <<your choice>>

Time of Purchase: 20/01/2010

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Nope.

Reason for Sale: Moms old work phone. Upgraded to SG Note.

Product Condition: 5/10. Check pics for more info.

Accessories Included: An un-used USB and Stereo Handsfree. Used Leather case and a Chinese charger.

Product Location: Ahmedabad.

Payment Options: Cash Deposit.

Selling my moms old phone which she used while she was working in Tata Indicom. It is a CDMA phone with a slot for a GSM sim card (World Phone). The phone is in pretty lousy condition and I've adjusted the price accordingly. Furthermore, it is running an ancient BB OS4.xxx but it has a 5.0 upgrade available. As far as I can see everything works perfectly but if theres anything that needs to be double checked or mentioned do PM me or post on the thread and I'll check it out (don't know much about BBs). Anyone looking for a BB World Phone or basically just a backup CDMA blackberry cheap look no further.

As usual first preference to local buyers.

~
Thanks

Note: The screen has a screen guard.

Will ask at work if anyone wants - we've got an old fashioned corporate culture with prehistoric dinosaurs still spending money on BBs. You've got the box/accessories I hope?

Yeah you'll guys are right it is a 9630. Could an admin/mod please correct the title?

Will ask at work if anyone wants - we've got an old fashioned corporate culture with prehistoric dinosaurs still spending money on BBs. You've got the box/accessories I hope?

Thanks Abhishek, I'd really appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back