BLDC fans for cheap on some business sites

6pack

ex-Mod
I was searching on how to convert my table fan to bldc fan and saw some Indian manufacturers selling bldc ceiling fan for 1100 rupees - 1500 rupees. Cost for table fans was around 900 per piece in bulk quantity.
How is the prices on Indiamart and other manufacturer shopping sites so low compared to retail where they sell each fan for 4k? Difference in components?

Anyone knows what that power adapter thingy is attached to the bldc motor?

I was searching on how to convert my table fan to bldc fan and saw some Indian manufacturers selling bldc ceiling fan for 1100 rupees - 1500 rupees. Cost for table fans was around 900 per piece in bulk quantity.
How is the prices on Indiamart and other manufacturer shopping sites so low compared to retail where they sell each fan for 4k? Difference in components?

Anyone knows what that power adapter thingy is attached to the bldc motor?

you can buy gorilla fans superfans at 2.3k,2.4k from paytm during discount.

but u want only table fan?
Post automatically merged:

there is one pedestal, one wall mount gorilla fan... last time i got one ceiling fan for 2.3k... (EB voucher discount 1k, 300 instant discount) ...
wait till dec end

I have been using gorilla bldc pedestal fan since 8months, in the lowest setting it still consumes around 22watt, with about 4 watt seperation between the speeds.

I had a luminous bldc pedestal fan for one month, consumed around 24watt in speed 1 but 50watt at speed 3. After malfunction it consumed around 15watt in speed one. I returned it (old stock,china made and flimsy plastic stand).

So its not as efficient as the bldc ceiling fans but I do not know how many watt a normal pedestal fan consumes.

I have been using gorilla bldc pedestal fan since 8months, in the lowest setting it still consumes around 22watt, with about 4 watt seperation between the speeds.

I had a luminous bldc pedestal fan for one month, consumed around 24watt in speed 1 but 50watt at speed 3. After malfunction it consumed around 15watt in speed one. I returned it (old stock,china made and flimsy plastic stand).

So its not as efficient as the bldc ceiling fans but I do not know how many watt a normal pedestal fan consumes.

its around 55 watt full speed

How much do normal pedestal fan consume at speed one, I should point out that the Luminous auster was advertised as a hi speed fan bldc, each speed change cause the stand to jerk again flimsy build quality.

Gorilla doesn't throw as much air in speed 3 but is more them adequate. In the brief one month of luminous fan use, I never used any other speed other then the lowest. In gorilla speed 1 for most of the time, In summers speed 2.

One annoying thing about the gorilla pedestal fan, is that there is no way to turn Off the beep sound associated with speed control buttons or on/off button or when power returns. The beep sound is way too loud and it will wake anybody up.

you can buy gorilla fans superfans at 2.3k,2.4k from paytm during discount.

but u want only table fan?
Post automatically merged:

there is one pedestal, one wall mount gorilla fan... last time i got one ceiling fan for 2.3k... (EB voucher discount 1k, 300 instant discount) ...
wait till dec end

Yup, i wanted only table fan. The one i have is a normal table fan you can buy in shop for 600 rupees. It's aluminum wound and takes 45watts power. That fan stopped working and re wiring is like 350 rupees. Not worth it.

So i was searching bldc table fan and saw those on indiamart for like 600-900 rupees. They look cheap plastic crap though. Wondering about the motor used in those. Are those really bldc or same aluminum wire ones.

Back