Bluetooth Headphone.. help pelase?

Emperor

Skilled
Hello Friends,

I bought Bluetooth Headphone (local/chines made) and since day one noticed that as soon as 2nd call rings.... the BlueTooth Device automatically disconnect FIRST call and connect to SECOND call?

Is it Faulty Hardware or I need to enable/disable some setting with handset?

Please reply your best..

Thank you for your time....

as soon as 2nd call rings.... the BlueTooth Device automatically disconnect FIRST call and connect to SECOND call?
Am wondering how it knows to switch

How many sims are you using

Is the second call coming on the same sim or second sim

Last edited:
Am wondering how it knows to switch

How many sims are you using

Is the second call coming on the same sim or second sim

Err. extremely sorry.... on detail search I found ....

It didn't switched off first call....but.. I just can't hear person at other end and nor the person at other end able to hear me... and the 3rd (2nd incoming call) person who tried my Number get busy tone...

Yes, using 2 sim, but receive 95% calls on First Sim only.

ok, so when the second call comes in, the line goes dead but you don't get the second call.

Do you hear any notification with BT, or the call just gets cut and you don't even know whether a second person called

What is strange is this only happens with bluetooth. Without bluetooth everything works normally meaning, operator side is fine. And even phone side too

Any way to test with another bt headset

Last edited:
ok, so when the second call comes in, the line goes dead but you don't get the second call.

yes, I'm able to get the tone via Bluetooth that inform us that some one is calling us (i.e. Second call is coming)

Do you hear any notification with BT, or the call just gets cut and you don't even know whether a second person called

Yes, the standard Tone, that every phone play when some one (second caller) calling us while the first call is live/on-going.

What is strange is this only happens with Bluetooth. Without Bluetooth everything works normally meaning, operator side is fine. And even phone side too.

Yes.

Any way to test with another bt headset
Prior to this Chines Headst, I used Jabra and it was working perfectly ok (I just replaced it as it's ear-canal part is too big for my ear canal and it hurt my ear lot/very uncomfortable)

I also test this headset with 3 other brand handset and found same issue with ALL THREE.

Yes, the standard Tone, that every phone play when some one (second caller) calling us while the first call is live/on-going.
ok, so when you try to switch calls the first goes dead and the second gets dropped ?

Prior to this Chines Headst, I used Jabra and it was working perfectly ok (I just replaced it as it's ear-canal part is too big for my ear canal and it hurt my ear lot/very uncomfortable)

I also test this headset with 3 other brand handset and found same issue with ALL THREE.
Does the jabra work with the on5 Pro too ?

ok, so when you try to switch calls the first goes dead and the second gets dropped ?

No, as soon as second call tone arrives, FIRST CALL SOUND OFF (but call showing First call is STILL ON but no sound for/from any side)

Does the jabra work with the on5 Pro too ?

Yes, actually need Bluetooth Hands free for On5 pro only

Back