Audio Bluetooth headphones for Sony Bravia TV

There is some confusion in this thread.I was in a similar situation a month ago.
There is a reason why bluetooth based headsets are not exactly encouraged by TV manufacturers, and one of the reasons being the infamous bluetooth lag, where the audio ever so slightly lags behind the video. It is just discernible enough to aggrieve you. anyways as the qualty of transmitter goes up, the lag also goes down.
This is why most of the wireless headsets meant for televisions use more "instantaneous" form of communication like RF or iRDa

So you want wireless audio from your Bravia TV to a pair of heaphones?

Your options include:

1. Wireless headphones : (RF Based)

+ Have great range, dont require line of sight,No Lag
- occasional disturbances

2. IrDa (Infrared based)

+ No lag, good quality, cheaper
- requires line of sight

3. Bluetooth based

+ dont require line of sight, good range, good range of devices to choose from
- Fast paced action might see a slight lag between the video and audio

What you are looking for is "Bluetooth transmitter", the Logitech one posted above is "Bluetooth adapter"
Go for something like the leoxys ones mentioned earlier in the thread.

what I went with is

1.Bluetooth transmitter : http://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-Wi..._UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=1F4GP632ZVE65EK5W7H5

2. Bluetooth headset :http://www.cnet.com/products/samsung-hs3000-bluetooth-headset/

The taotronics adapter is of great quality and has very little lag. We have three Bravia TV's at home and it works perfectly with all of them.
I will post a pic tomorrow to show how I have setup the transmitter in my room

regards,
aka.

I have always liked buds over headphones. Also because the HS3000 has a 3.5 jack, you can always plug in your fav pair of headphones/buds/speakers whatever.
No lag in my system while watching normal TV shows.

I have bought lexosys lb2 Bluetooth audio receiver and used it for past 2 years for watching TV in which I have connected a lexosys LB10 Bluetooth audio transmitter, now lb2 Bluetooth reciever is no more working , try to purchase it online , but can't find one , can anyone help me with an alternative , which will pair with lexosys LB10 automatically??

I have bought lexosys lb2 Bluetooth audio receiver and used it for past 2 years for watching TV in which I have connected a lexosys LB10 Bluetooth audio transmitter, now lb2 Bluetooth reciever is no more working , try to purchase it online , but can't find one , can anyone help me with an alternative , which will pair with lexosys LB10 automatically??
Bump

If you want to use headphone for SONY Bravia then always prefer for the Bluetooth headphones and the best one that I can suggest you are the Aluratek - Wireless Over the Ear Bluetooth Headphones and Transmitter Kit - Black. To be honest these are the best one that I have used till date.

Back