Bluetooth Headset

Doremon

Adept
Guys,

I wish to gift my daughter a decent Bluetooth headset. She is using soundmagic pl-11 and like most.

Budget around 3-4k and she's fond of bass (not loud) and clear vocals, most of the time listening western music.

Wish to gift today on birthday... Very little time but thought to connect with you...

Thanks

thanks adventureguy and vyral.
I ended up with Toreto Bluetooth Headphone offline purchase as need to buy on same day. I paid 2700/- (300 + bucks than amazon price).
good build quality, silicon pad, premium looks, light weight and comfortable.
though sound quality not matched with sound logic and JBL ear phone. But overall, okaish... since shes quite happy.:headphone:
thanks once again.

thanks adventureguy and vyral.
I ended up with Toreto Bluetooth Headphone offline purchase as need to buy on same day. I paid 2700/- (300 + bucks than amazon price).
good build quality, silicon pad, premium looks, light weight and comfortable.
though sound quality not matched with sound logic and JBL ear phone. But overall, okaish... since shes quite happy.:headphone:
thanks once again.
never heard of this brand, which model did you get ?

https://www.toreto.in/bluetooth-headsets.html

Hello blr_p
Its thunder pro : https://www.toreto.in/bluetooth-headsets/thunder-pro.html

Lol, as mentioned, I paid 300+ bucks more. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1556773476][/DOUBLEPOST]Adding :

I hv checked sound with different phone - M G3, LG Q6, Redmi 5 and LG (forgot model but old one)

Noticed that sound equalizer setting can be done by only LG Q6 ! .... No sound difference realized in other phone by changing different equalizer mode like - 3D stereo, rock, treble..

why so ?! ..any guess?!

Last edited:
Hello blr_p
Its thunder pro : https://www.toreto.in/bluetooth-headsets/thunder-pro.html

Lol, as mentioned, I paid 300+ bucks more. :p
If you got a chance to play with them in the shop then its worth it. Its advertised as on ear headphones.

Toreto's products are attractive and budget friendly. At this price you don't expect BT certified.

How's the range and signal stability ?

Adding :

I hv checked sound with different phone - M G3, LG Q6, Redmi 5 and LG (forgot model but old one)

Noticed that sound equalizer setting can be done by only LG Q6 ! .... No sound difference realized in other phone by changing different equalizer mode like - 3D stereo, rock, treble..

why so ?! ..any guess?!
Rom based ? LG allows it the others do not.

You might have to try some apps

Did you notice battery level in the status bar with the headphone ? it should be there with Nougat based roms and higher

How's the range and signal stability ?

Rom based ? LG allows it the others do not.

You might have to try some apps

Did you notice battery level in the status bar with the headphone ? it should be there with Nougat based roms and higher
Well, range havent check yet but we using it within 30 feet till now. no issues. signal stability looks ok. what here missed is sound balance.
LG shows headphone symbol near to batter level but not others.[DOUBLEPOST=1556980108][/DOUBLEPOST]
JBL Tune 205BT
I am dying fan of JBL and Soundmagic. Next would be JBL..... :happy:;)

Back