User Guides Bluetooth Madness

Just sharing my recent new found fascination with Bluetooth. After always avoiding it for years I finally like it now and wanted to share my journey from a Bluetooth hater to now fully on Bluetooth 5.

It started while I was watching Hot Fuzz [2007] and could not hear vocals on my Swans M50 (because I am foolish to use them like home theater speakers whereas they are only true desktop speakers)

I have JBL GO so thought of connecting it on Bluetooth and keeping it near me for very good vocals.
So I got this first for 350 INR.

4.jpg

3.jpg

It works but was not stable with another pair of 2.1 while I have in my home gym. Meanwhile just got this from mi for 999 INR to make mi earphones work on Bluetooth but the Bluetooth 4.0 CSR dongle never paired with it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Got to know about Bluetooth 5 and how it is so better than older versions. Soon I was on Google and Aliexpress looking for something better. Finally got this for around 2600 INR and now I am on Bluetooth 5. It has good range, connects fast, it is kind of integrated in windows.
2_resize.jpg

5_resize.jpg

10_resize.jpg

11_resize.jpg

12_resize.jpg

14_resize.jpg

16_resize.jpg

22_resize.jpg

23_resize.jpg

Further got the following:

Got JBL Clip 2 from a fm here

Anker Slimbuds

Anker Spirit X which is Bluetooth 5 sports grade IPX7 watre proof.

BlitzWolf® BW-BR4 Bluetooth V5.0 aptX HD Music Receiver Transmitter Audio 2 in 1 Adapter

Next in line JBL Flip 5 (When they release it)
EDIT: Could not wait. Got the Flip 4.

All set for now :)

Got to know about this yesterday. Very interesting tech:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/VIK...pm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.259.72a13c00jGcwiG

Last edited:
Back