Audio Bluetooth speakers under 2k - for Desktop!

indy1811

Skilled
I'm looking for bluetooth speakers under 2k. Here are my requirements:

• Have an AUX port. Will be connected to the desktop at all times
  • Should be able to work properly while charging. I've read that a few Bluetooth speakers don't work or give a lot of hissing sound if they are used while charging
  • Will mostly be used for watching TV shows and movies. Occasionally might listen to some music.
  • Battery life - average will do. Plan to take it out of the house only once or twice a month.

Logitech X300 : 4/5 hrs battery backup. Aux port. No hissing while charging and playing at the same time. Warm, bass heavy sound. Bass clips if input signal is too high.

how is your review/exp with x300 ?

riva is very
costly .. any specific reson you opted those as there are few great speakers in 8k- range

The X300 is strictly ok sounding. As with all bluetooth speakers there is lots of bass compression at high volumes. But the overall sound is warm hence the bass compression does not lead to piercing sound at high volumes.

The Riva is said to be top of the line bluetooth speaker. Certain people that I trust have positive views on it. Before making the purchase I listened to the B&O A1/A2 (both are decent sounding but anything over 50% volume and the compression starts, also poor battery life as quoted by one of my friends who owns it), JBL extreme (loud but poor SQ with piercing treble and huge compression)[DOUBLEPOST=1498633997][/DOUBLEPOST]Riva Turbo X (Silver/white) is available for ~11k if sourced from the US

Back