Audio Bluetooth Stereo IEMs within 5k

comp@ddict

Skilled
Hey guys! So I'm on a headphone buying spree. Just ordered a SoundMagic ES18 for my sis, 640 bucks. Have had a good experience with SM till date.

Anyways, apart from the IEMs in the previous thread, I am also looking for a Bluetooth Stereo headset (Sony branded ones are the best quality, AFAIK). My purpose is:

- Hands-free communication, taking and receiving calls
- Great music quality, so that I don't have to rely on my wired headset when I'm on the go
- Attaches well so that it doesn't fall off, in case I wear it to the gym while jogging on the treadmill.

Any suggestions? I looked at these:

http://www.flipkart.com/sony-mw600-...MX7V&ref=f4488a7d-66f5-4c22-b038-9769aba047ba

2.5k looks like a great deal. What say, should I get it? Or should I spent extra and get the SBH50? (will it be worth it?)

I'm more inclined on the 2.5k option as I will be buying a separate 3k IEM.

I would say go for the MW600. I did not buy it yet because i found an old BT with 3.5mm jack at my home but if i would have not found that, i would have bought the MW600 as i had finalized on that only. Just take care of the clip. The clip on my cheapo BT also broke last week and i had to put a rubberband around to make it work again (temp solution).

Back