Co-op using tunngle.

1. Start Tunngle and join the Borderlands 2 Network
2. Start the Game as Administator
3. In Menu, choose your class and go to "Network Options" and set to "LAN"
4. Join or Host any Match
5.To Join : Click on "Find Games"
6.To Host : Click on "New Game" or "Continue Game"

Link for further queries :- Borderlands 2 - Updated - Tunngle Community

How to host a private match using tunngle.

1.Open tunngle.
2.On the main window look at top left hand corner.Besides the "Home" logo(or start page option) you will find another option called "Private Networks" click there.
3.Now if you want to host just create a "network name" & "network password" then pass it to your buddies.Press create update.
4.If you are doing it for the first time it will ask you to activate it.Do as it says.Restart tunngle.
5.If you are a guest then just put the name & password provided by the host in "join as existing network" option.Now click join.(Here too activation is required for first time users)

Thanks to sameer sharma & ethan_hunt for providing us with this valuable info.

The aim of this thread is to

1.Help the members in finding a co -op partner easily.You directly come here to see who is available and with whom you can team up!
2.Finding solutions or assisting others for any co-op related query.
3.Show off your gaming skills in co-op mode.If you have any funny or high intensity moments recorded during your gameplay you can upload it here and share with other members.
4.Build teams and compete with other teams!
5.Share your discoveries give your suggestions etc to other members.

Borderlands is all about fun so happy looting!!!

Please note that all the co-op interested members kindly put your names over here!This thread will be updated and their names will be put in the main page.

Update 1

TEAM - A
CHARACTER
TEAM - B
CHARACTER
TEAM - C
CHARACTER
Ethan_HuntSalvadorKauzySalvadorQuan ChiZero
SameerMayaGannuZeroJc36lect3rGunzerker
VamsiAxtonAman27deepAxtonJaskuzero
GauravZero--upaextrememaya
Total no of players we have :- 18
1.ethan_hunt
2.gaurav
3.vamsi
4.sameer
5.gannu
6.aman27deep
7.kauzy
8.quan chi
9.jc36lect3r
10.jasku
11.ubergeek
12.wing zero(Lone wolf)
13.Mithun
14.psygeist (lone wolf)
upaextreme
16.sudhanshu123 (lone wolf)
17.krugur(lone wolf)
18.dexBG (lone wolf)

Update 2:- We need one new member to complete our team kindly check the timings and if you are comfortable kindly report here.Currently in the team are jc36lect3r,jasku and myself.
Update 3:-Currently team "C" is in the formation but as mentioned above we are short of one player.Therefore no team card as of yet.ubergeek if you want to join us we have no problem.Kindly confirm.
Update 4:-Guys please cross check the "Total no of players" list with the "Teams" list.The person whose name does not appears in any team list but is present in the "Total no of players list" means he/she is a lone wolf! you can directly contact with that person for a co-op if you too fall in that category.

TEAM C :- TIMINGS MOSTLY 10 PM-12 AM weekdays.(we may not be able to play regularly), weekends 4-hrs at any suitable time decided unanimously (again no gurantee of regularity).

Contact single players.

mithun (one slot left) :- http://www.techenclave.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=16080
psygeist:- http://www.techenclave.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=35793
WingZero:- http://www.techenclave.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=12363
sudhanshu123 :- http://www.techenclave.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=39870
krugur :- http://www.techenclave.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=36518
Rantingraj :- http://www.techenclave.com/community/members/rantingraj.47779/

^^:D.Anyways post all your co-op related progressions here.Infact at what time who all will be available etc.This thread will be monitored regularly and will be updated as we get new teams.
Speaking of which i repeat i may be available from 12 am to 1am tonight for a co-op.Other than that normally i am available from 10pm to 12am.I am looking for players who are comfortable within these timings.I maynot be able to play everyday.But in weekends we can play for 4hrs max.
Most probably i too will have the game by tonight.Therefore anyone interested for a trial can join me.

Update:-Tested the game with tunngle and it works like a charm.Tested it with couple of random guys in three player co-op and honestly i got bored after reaching 4th level.Either this game is not of my taste or because this game is meant to be played with friends you know.Or with fixed friends.Random co-op dosent make any sense.

There are about 20 Borderlands 2 rooms in Tunngle, which room are you guys playing in? Also, please add me, jc36 .
Please read my timings.If you are comfortable then we can play tomorrow.That leaves two slots empty.Anybody else?
Awesome! Would love to team up here, but already starting with a bunch of local friends :(
May be for the 2nd playthrough!
No prob.still you can post your progress bar here.:)

Played through Tunngle, works. Level 5, but I don't mind playing from beginning. I will try to login at about 9.30-10 tomorrow.
Or if possible lets exchange our skype or yahoo ids i think it will be better.Btw i suggest lets wait for sometime as we still have two slots left.Incase someone wants to join in the middle then.How many times will we start from the beginning.:D

Finally after resolving a bunch of issues at my end (LAN cable wouldn’t work, game/Tunngle/Skype not installed, forgot Skype ID, moved the PC close to the router in another room), we finally managed to start our co-op session yesterday evening. Pauji and Aman played the initial bits and then pauji backed out citing some personal reasons. Me and Aman started from scratch and we saw some random guys entering our session from the midst of the game. One guy started chatting with Aman about random stuff and he left later. Is there no way we can restrict the players within the game? :(

Anyways, the game is just amazing like the last one. I just love titles with cel-shaded visuals. And it was good to see Claptrap right at the start. Leveled up to 6 and completed few objectives. I think leveling up becomes harder as we progress. Right now, we are following Claptrap to some location. There’s so much loot and it’s hard to keep track of what goes into the inventory and what needs to be disposed of. As for character selection, I chose Zer0 although I wanted Salvador but Aman said kauzy chose that character before and looks like towards the later stages Zer0 can be evolved into a really powerful melee character. And I like melee! :D

kauzy: yo pauji, you better be playing with us, TOGETHER, tonight – 8.30 PM! Your ‘close-friend’ chatting can wait a bit until the next fortnight. :mad:

@sameer.sharma: Got the game and installed it this morning. Got the latest nVidia drivers locked and loaded. I'll be online by 8:00PM on Skype. Just call Gaurav and let him know. If things go smoothly we will be prepared when Vamsi shows up tomrrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there no way we can restrict the players within the game? :(
No not atleast in the tunngle version.Kindly confirm if you three are going to play only. i mean as fixed players.Then i have to put a team card for you guys.Yes please do give the names of your characters too.

sameer.sharma: Got the game and installed it this morning. Got the latest nVidia drivers locked and loaded. I'll be online by 8:00PM on Skype. Just call Gaurav and let him know. If things go smoothly we will be prepared when Vamsi shows up tomrrow.

Dude please give the characters name too,i mean who is taking which character.I would like to update your team card.

Guys, I am in too, I will be there tonight, *initiating game procurement*
Check our timings we have two slots open.(Currently in the team i have myself and jc36lect3r )

Ankur, Sam is confirmed with Maya. I'm Salvador and between Gaurav and Vamsi, I'm not sure. If I go by their previous builds then it would be Zer0 for Gaurav and Axton for Vamsi.

No not atleast in the tunngle version.Kindly confirm if you three are only going to play i mean as fixed players.Then i have to put a team card for you guys.Yes please do give the names of your characters too.

Dude please give the characters name too,i mean who is taking which character.I would like to update your team card.

Check our timings we have two slots open.(Currently in the team i have myself and jc36lect3r )

Hey man, I should be on by 10pm, hope thats ok with you guys. Also, I will be starting afresh, hope thats not an issue!

Back