Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

Hey man, I should be on by 10pm, hope thats ok with you guys. Also, I will be starting afresh, hope thats not an issue!
No problem but tonight i may be available after 8.30.Kindly report here to check for availability.:D

Anyways thread updated.:)

^Ethan, ok, I won't continue solo for now. :p
@quan chi, It would be best if we take a pic of ourselves in game once started and post it here.
I had enabled Third person camera in Borderlands 1 so I think i will try that for Borderlands 2 as well (at least to take photos.) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No not atleast in the tunngle version.Kindly confirm if you three are going to play only. i mean as fixed players.Then i have to put a team card for you guys.Yes please do give the names of your characters too.

Confirmed that the three of us are playing ATM.

Axton - @Aman27deep

Salvador - @kauzy

Zer0 - myself.

HTH.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem but tonight i may be available after 8.30.Kindly report here to check for availability.:D

Anyways thread updated.:)

Cool man, but my game download is coming along very slow, generally the 12Mbps connection at work zips, sometimes acts funny, lets hope I can complete the procurement in time!

Edit - @quan chi can we edit the first post to have the teams, player names and available times?

I cancelled my pre order from Flipkart will be getting the game when it is on sale.
Guys ill be free full day tommorow ,the copy would be obtained by tommorow so anyone up for some coop action tommrow?

Edit - @quan chi can we edit the first post to have the teams, player names and available times?

Its already edited please check.:D

I cancelled my pre order from Flipkart will be getting the game when it is on sale.
Guys ill be free full day tommorow ,the copy would be obtained by tommorow so anyone up for some coop action tommrow?
No prob you can join us.
Lets see how the coop goes tonight. If all goes well we should have an empty slot if we are playing tomorrow. What say quan chi ?
Yeah sure.For a trial we can assemble today after 8.30 pm.But as i have mentioned there should not be any problem as i have already tested it yesterday with two guys.:D
Oh noes! Why didn't you tell us? :(

Are you guys planning for payday today then?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry guys for the sake of simplicity i have removed those team cards.I think now the thread looks neat.suggestions are welcome!:D

Are you guys planning for payday today then?

Yes we can. Since we were going to do a trial-run with this game anyway, we can play after that, say 10-ish. Buzz Gaurav and we'll start playing. I'll be on Skype after 8:00. So meet you there.

BTW, excellent job on the original post. Looks pretty neat. ;)

LOL Jask, I'm sure there isn't a time stipulation. Everyone is probably performing their trial runs. It's best to have a team formed, let everyone get the necessary tools in place and then you start the game. Be it today or a week from now. :p

LOL Jask, I'm sure there isn't a time stipulation. Everyone is probably performing their trial runs. It's best to have a team formed, let everyone get the necessary tools in place and then you start the game. Be it today or a week from now. :p

haha, yea i know, its just i promised em ill make it, and I may not be able to. It would be disappointed if one of my team mates dint show up, merely extending them the courtesy.

**** ! Played with those Germans With Xlink Kai on 360 and they were damned fast almost felt there characters were floating in the air and it was intense , wish i had a PC i can play on with you guys :lol:

Count me in as well....

- - - Updated - - -

Count me in as well....

ubergeek and you are in queue.If one of you joins us then the other will be eligible to form a separate team.Or if Team B absorbs you. :D

Sorry guys, dont think i will be able to get the game in time! Thanks!
Dont worry we can wait for you remember we still dont have one confirmed member yet.:)
Yes we can. Since we were going to do a trial-run with this game anyway, we can play after that, say 10-ish. Buzz Gaurav and we'll start playing. I'll be on Skype after 8:00. So meet you there.

BTW, excellent job on the original post. Looks pretty neat. ;)

Lol.Anyways i maybe available after 9.00pm.

- - - Updated - - -

Thread updated.

Let's gogogogo !!! Btw, I am playing as Salvador, love the beard :D
Dude actually today only we have two players. :( Only you and me.Therefore i suggest lets wait for one more day we will surely play tomorrow by then we will have our team ready i suppose.As jasku still dont have the game.
Hope you wont mind.:)

Just co-op'd with Ankur (quan chi) & Sameer and it was so simple. Got connected instantly. Also a tip for those joining public rooms, just create a private room and invite your friends in there to avoid unwanted people crashing your party. Now we'll have to wait for our other team players to get the game and we can get this show on the road. :D

okay-face.jpg

Lol, no, no problem at all. I will just go play the million games in backlog :D

Back