Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

@Gannu.. i never knew we were going outside for dinner.. mom said dinner's ready.. and then i returned almost at 12.. and wtf.. u guys reached 18?? :O :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasku, did you manage to fix your pc? I hope we are meeting today.

No mate, looks like the mobo is out, just stops booting with the 'BOOT_DEVICE_LED' on. I will have to RMA it, luckily I managed to finish Borderlands one day prior! For our coop let me see if I can request my sister to give me her comp for a few days.

Ouch, that will take time. It's a new mobo, kaput so soon?

Yes, its fairly new, bought it in Jan/Feb this year, actually a couple weeks back, it was raining real bad with thunderstorms, I continued playing, and heard a small burst (details - http://www.techenclave.com/cpu-mobo-corner/psu-tx750-gpu-msi-7970-a-138216/), thought it was the PSU, got it replaced last week, the comp was working fine, but would switch off randomly after a few hrs of function, yesterday the comp was in sleep mode, when I tried to go into windows, it just dint respond. So, I have to get the board RMAd. I hope the 4850 will play this game decently!

No no, just saying :) Mine was much worse, rainwater shorted out the Sify distribution box on the roof which made a tandoori out of my system. Had to sell an arm and leg to buy another system :)

No no, just saying :) Mine was much worse, rainwater shorted out the Sify distribution box on the roof which made a tandoori out of my system. Had to sell an arm and leg to buy another system :)

Thats sad, anyways we have digressed enough, so what time tonight provided I can obtain the backup PC, 10pm sound ok to you guys?!

Guys, does the coop have to be different classes or 2 team members can have the same class, also please discuss the pros and cons?

@ quan chi very happy birthday mate! have a great one.

We can all have a single class, won't matter. The easiest seem to be the Zerker with his wtfomgbbq rapesauce mode, and Zero and Maya seem to be pretty interesting. I hate pets, so no Commando for me.

Back