More from today..

+1
9_zps75ca4fe3.jpg

Enter the dragon
4_zps31a94980.jpg

Ola
1_zps45162ded.jpg

0_zpsd9bded40.jpg

Guys unfortunately i may be late tonight.Say 11.45.But can play late night.pritam too can do late night.How about you guys?But i will try to come soon.

Guys unfortunately i may be late tonight.Say 11.45.But can play late night.pritam too can do late night.How about you guys?But i will try to come soon.
Today, late night is not possible for me... 10:30 is a good, but if you guys play late, I can join you all for some time and then I'll have to leave, anyways,my presence will not be so important as I have already done the story mission you guys are on :)

Today, late night is not possible for me... 10:30 is a good, but if you guys play late, I can join you all for some time and then I'll have to leave, anyways,my presence will not be so important as I have already done the story mission you guys are on :)
Ok we will play with you till 1 am then.:) Ok guys 11.45 it is.Tomorrow and day after tomorrow i am free anytime for long session :) if any imp work dosent shows up:(. i think then we may cover a large part.

Ok as upa suggested we completed the story mission (which he had already completed) and one small side mission.

The ninja turtle mission.:D
Borderlands2_2012_10_13_01_31_34_65.jpg

Borderlands2_2012_10_13_01_31_48_15.jpg

Upa if you have not completed this one then dont worry if you want we may do it again.Btw 4 player co-op in this game rocks!

Ok as upa suggested we completed the story mission (which he had already completed) and one small side mission.

The ninja turtle mission.:D

Upa if you have not completed this one then dont worry if you want we may do it again.Btw 4 player co-op in this game rocks!
I think I have done this ! :) GJ guys ! Hope you guys are lvl16 by now :bigok: Will join you guys tonight ! Now we are all same level :yahoo: . Now it gets really interesting !

Whew! reached level 18.Guys any idea how much time it took.I guess around 10 hrs.Btw jc36lect3r i dont know why i receive your messages so late.:lol:Today (morning) i received Your power cut message.Anyways we left after your got disconnected.Today also we are hoping to meet at the same time.

Btw jasku got a mic.:hail:

:lol:

Yeah, no idea. My screwed up Vodafone network :| The game is picking up in pace. Got some decent gear now, it's fun to zerk with dual slag smg's, green everywhere :D I did a speedtest since people are getting some lag

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

I think the upload is screwing up things, but that's the best I get with a dynamic ip, and static ip's are costly :|

Jasku, check the microphone feedback, I could see your icon in Skype active whenever I was getting the echoes. There's a setting which enables feedback, check if it is on.

Back