FS: Home Audio Video Boston Acoustics Duo-I Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilroyquasar

4 seconds, inhale; 4 seconds, exhale.
Skilled
1. Product on sale: Boston Acoustics Duo-I Plus (review-link; link to manufacturer's listing not available).

2. Price: Rs. 6,000 shipped.

3. Reason for sale: Wish to sell to invest in a Squeezebox.

4. Product condition: Not used much, and certainly not abused. was used only to play FM, that too only in the mornings (was purchased for my father. he no longer uses it). working absolutely fine. recently (in late July), the power-supply (transformer) of the device went dead, due to a voltage-spike, as it was not connected through a spike-guard, and not covered under inverter's supply. got the transformer replaced promptly, and its up and working again as earlier! hence, would highly recommend buyer to keep it connected to the power-supply through a spike-guard (like Belkin, etc.)

5. Invoice: N.A.

6. Warranty: None (was purchased in Aug. 2012).

7. Location of product/seller: Thane/Mumbai.

8. Preferred courier agencies: Professional, DTDC.

9. Money transaction: Bank-transfer.

10. Comment: if you check its reviews, you will find all of them unanimously reading, that the Duo-I Plus has got a great SQ, and it indeed is a great-sounding player! of all the iPod-docks i have had the chance to listen to, this is by far the best sounding one i have encountered. people who love bass won't be ever disappointed by its SQ! has a fuller sound. can be used to play FM, as well iPods, iPhones, other PMPs/music-players. also, has very unique alarm-clock features. if you wish to put the alarm on snooze, place your hand on any speaker grill, and it goes to snooze mode, to ring again after 10 mins. again snooze, and ring back after 5 mins.
would not have thought of selling this, if not for the need of a Squeezebox. :|

11. Pictures:

p5Na2WAl.jpg

rU6qVeAl.jpg

oOLhyMVl.jpg

6eyDWrsl.jpg

MqR5Tz1l.jpg

EnWwnahl.jpg

j7ZRjixl.jpg

7VyM15Ul.jpg

Last edited:
the dock is compatible with:

- iphone 3gs (16 & 32gb)

- iphone 3g (8 & 16gb)

- iphone (4, 8 & 16gb)

- ipod touch 2nd gen (8, 16 & 32gb)

- ipod nano 4th gen [video] (8 & 16gb)

- ipod classic (120gb)

- ipod touch 1st gen (8, 16 & 32gb)

- ipod nano 3rd gen [video] (4 & 8gb)

- ipod classic (80 & 160gb)

- ipod nano 2nd gen [aluminium] (2, 4 & 8gb)

- ipod 5th gen [video] (60 & 80gb)

- ipod 5th gen [video] (30gb)

- ipod 4th gen [colour display] (40 & 60gb)

please PM me your offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back