Boycott of chinese goods

Status
Not open for further replies.

chetansha

Skilled
So one member is going to implement boycott of chinese made goods. He has said he will burn what has already been bought.
It will be a live telecast via FB. Let us put hands to gether and clap for him.

Will reveal name later
PSX_20200617_134921.jpg

So one member is going to implement boycott of chinese made goods. He has said he will burn what has already been bought.
It will be a live telecast via FB. Let us put hands to gether and clap for him.

Will reveal name laterView attachment 86263
I am eagerly waiting when he burns his stomach. At one time, he must have brought food from Zomato which has investments from Alibaba. Do pass this info to your friend.

I wonder what @blr_p has to say about current events ?
He'll probably blame Uddhav or Didi or Nehru for the current annexation of 60 sq. km and the deaths of 35 soldiers, anyone but our dear leader and his band of incompetent morons.

I wonder what @blr_p has to say about current events ?
He'll probably blame Uddhav or Didi or Nehru for the current annexation of 60 sq. km and the deaths of 35 soldiers, anyone but our dear leader and his band of incompetent morons.
Sush!!! Let him dig his tabs. His browser must be pretty overworked by now.
Post automatically merged:

Boycott? Well read such fresh news... Money matters not enmity or emotions...
I wonder what will happen if this news is sent to twitter IT cell. Who will be termed anti-national?
For those who understand programming in computers, the bhakts would be trapped in If_Else loop.

Last edited:
I wonder if BJP IT cell guys will go to Ladakh now when the country needs them. They're always telling others to go to the border. For a change, I want them to show their patriotism and go to the border to help our jawans.

As a part of movement and showing my solidarity with my indian brothers and sisters,I here by reject :
Hakka noodles & Gobi manchurian.

Some shitholes are quick to label ppl.
No one is greater than the nation. Remember that. Just cos one dont support communal ideology of bjp, they dont become jihadi or commie.
Just walk the talk.

Just a few days back, a bjp leader was arrested for giving monetary support to naxals in C'garh .

How come others get called as commies and jihadis ?

Leaving apart the obese display of idiocy by the usual bhakts what can we do to counter China's aggression at this point?

From a military standpoint its very hard for us to counter China in a limited engagement in Ladakh and in case of a broader war we will get our backsides handed to us like 1962.

wow i knew most of the technology forums are filled with commies and jihadi sympathiser

I am sure you have similar views about those rewarding an enemy with contracts followed by contracts:

Post automatically merged:

Ensure me you won't be surprised if bjp outsources their IT-CELL operations to China.

From a military standpoint its very hard for us to counter China in a limited engagement in Ladakh and in case of a broader war we will get our backsides handed to us like 1962.
And now Pakistan is starting to go with Mortars on J&K - probably its a high time and might be decider on many topics in one go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back