Boycotting chinese products - Atmanirbhar bharat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, all those who want India to become the next 'Manufacturer of the World, have you considered the great environmental costs it will come at. It will be 10 times worse than China just because it is India and we know how corrupt Indians are.
In my state, Himachal Pradesh, they decided to setup an SEZ at Baddi and it became a hub for pharma industry. Within a few years, the ground water of the town has become poison. When investigated, they found many illegal borewells inside factories where these companies were just dumping all their waste without any treatment. Tanneries in Kanpur have been dumping their untreated waste in Ganga for decades now. So, if the lesson we are learning from this whole Coronavirus crisis is that we should go on destroying nature and become the next manufacturing hub, then that's definitely the wrong lesson, IMHO.

You guys are completely brainwashed consuming too much misinformation.

Just because there are hurdles doesn't mean its not possible.

Open your phone and start by deleting chinese apps. DO IT. DO IT NOW.

You guys are completely brainwashed consuming too much misinformation.

Just because there are hurdles doesn't mean its not possible.

Open your phone and start by deleting chinese apps. DO IT. DO IT NOW.

Arree.... Please give us the make of your mobile phone and list of apps on it. List out your electrical and electronics items. Prove to us that you practice what you are preach. - You must have already done it by now. If not DO IT NOW!!!!

If it is too difficult for your brain then outsource it to your IT CELL.

India will lose in IT sector too. Other countries (Vietnam, China, countries in Africa, Brazil, etc) are catching up and Indian govt's plan of keeping rupee low to boost useless software exports will only lead to more inflation.
In 4-5 years even IT sector will be in ruins as other govt's push their English speaking kids to call center and other IT service jobs.

So just like before, India will have nothing other than home produced textiles and handicrafts to export. Indian govt and the IAS is too dumb / short sighted to develop the country. They need to pull their heads out of their ass and ask common people - like professors, scientists, etc and even look at other countries on how to remove India from the mess we are in now. Otherwise, we wont have any readymade stuff to export. Just raw materials like steel, iron, coal etc. These raw materials are also not of high quality and someday some nation will top India in those too. And we will see a really bad economic downturn because of it. No exports = everything imported and the falling rupee will make us look like Venezuela / Zimbabwe etc who have 100k note bills.

India will lose in IT sector too. Other countries (Vietnam, China, countries in Africa, Brazil, etc) are catching up and Indian govt's plan of keeping rupee low to boost useless software exports will only lead to more inflation.
In 4-5 years even IT sector will be in ruins as other govt's push their English speaking kids to call center and other IT service jobs.

So just like before, India will have nothing other than home produced textiles and handicrafts to export. Indian govt and the IAS is too dumb / short sighted to develop the country. They need to pull their heads out of their ass and ask common people - like professors, scientists, etc and even look at other countries on how to remove India from the mess we are in now. Otherwise, we wont have any readymade stuff to export. Just raw materials like steel, iron, coal etc. These raw materials are also not of high quality and someday some nation will top India in those too. And we will see a really bad economic downturn because of it. No exports = everything imported and the falling rupee will make us look like Venezuela / Zimbabwe etc who have 100k note bills.

You missed our most precious assets: Gaumutra & Gobar.

Last edited:
Should we cancel the T90MS orders and the Rafale orders first?

As well as the AK203 production we are setting up in UP?

But our OFB is hilariously incompetent. If you look at the innards of an INSAS on Youtube its a copy paste of the AK style long stroke piston operated rotating bolt and some external features of the FN FAL(non-reciprocating charging handle at the front left,safety selector, hinged top cover,rear sights and carry handle ) and the OFB managed to screw it up as well.

We can't even copy unlike China.

I fell like i am in a enemy territory. Not one person supported this cause.

Very SHAMEFUL response.

You guys come here after two days and read your own response with calm mind you will be ashamed of yourself thats my guarantee.

1591777642718.png

I fell like i am in a enemy territory. Not one person supported this cause.

Very SHAMEFUL response.

You guys come here after two days and read your own response with calm mind you will be ashamed of yourself thats my guarantee.

You are in enemy territory because common sense seems to be your enemy. I doubt this will help either.

qu3AweC.jpg

Last edited:
Modiji is bringing the icon of atma-nirbharta (आत्मनिर्भरता) to India to inspire all IT cell slaves :

इस एयरोप्लेन की फोटो देखकर जो अंधभक्त सीटी नहीं बजाएगा वो देश-द्रोही कहलाएगा।

And all their social media posts will be enumerated @15paisa/post instead of regular 20paisa/post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back