Boycotting chinese products - Atmanirbhar bharat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell like i am in a enemy territory. Not one person supported this cause.

Very SHAMEFUL response.

You guys come here after two days and read your own response with calm mind you will be ashamed of yourself thats my guarantee.

I'm talking with a calm mind and asking you that will you get asking people to remove one or two apps from their phone? Why only apps? Why not everything made in China? Why is this cause only limited to removing apps from the phone?

How about throwing everything made in China in your house into garbage? That means all these things - WiFi router, mobile phone, entire computer and laptop, tv, LED lights, water pipes made of plastic, electrical wires if they have that PRC stamp on them, electrical switches, printer, smart lights, audio speakers, imported shoes, audio equipment, earphones, headphones, solar panels if you have installed them, alkaline batteries, zinc carbon batteries, calculator, wrist watch, pens, CD/DVD player, stb of your cable or DTH provider, Android boxes, table fans etc.

Let me know if you are ready to do it and how soon can you do it.

I fell like i am in a enemy territory. Not one person supported this cause.

Very SHAMEFUL response.

You guys come here after two days and read your own response with calm mind you will be ashamed of yourself thats my guarantee.

Not your fault.
You have been assigned in territory of un-ignorants.

Ask your Lead-Slave to engage you somewhere else.

BTW, even villagers have started raising questions about employment and education.

Anyone who is against this initiative will be termed as unpatriotic anti national.

Start with chinese apps. India has made tiktok a 100 billion $ company. Why?
Our population is our assets it should be weaponized. Lets show them our real power.
Boycotting chinese hardware will take time but we must start today.

I am going to quote my op. Tell me where do you find politics in this?
You guys are bring politics into this not me. So who is the 1 Paisa political troll here?

There are billions and billions of people out there who have joined this movement , expect some anti nationals.

You guys are bring politics into this not me. So who is the 1 Paisa political troll here?

There are billions and billions of people out there who have joined this movement , expect some anti nationals.

The whole point of this movement of yours is about putting pressure on Chinese companies in the hopes that it will make the CCP rethink its actions, how exactly is it not political ?
It's about deflecting the govt. failures yet again and asking people to deal with it with silly solutions that will have no effect whatsoever.
There are 1.3 Billion people in this country, how does that make billions and billions ? You should stop taking WhatsApp forwards seriously.

Are you trolling ?

Even BJP slaves are not removing Chinese apps.
Entire BJP IT cell at their HQ uses shareit and xender.

Indians have had enough of these silly tricks of attention-diversion.

Ask your supreme leader to spend money on education, health and industrialization. Tell him to respect well-educated people of country. And stop dividing this society.

You guys are going through some political trauma or something?

I already said this is not about politics.

Even before covid 19 lot of people around the world insist on buying their respective countries product, you will also see them rant sometimes that it was still made in PRC and they return it back. DIY Germans rarely buy any crap from china,

Even in the tools I have, the made in germany bosch is vastly superior to the made in china/india tools or dewalt tools made in USA is vastly superior to made in china dewalt.

Unfortunately for the most part I have not seen made in india products being better then made in china , with some exceptions.

For india to succeed we need to improve our manufacturing sector. IT/ service will take us no where, like 6pack said its only a matter of time before we loose that space.

People should get off their lazy asses and become a entrepreneur, start visting trade shows, tools, equipment manufacturing inspire the youngsters, instead of going to malls. You don't need th government for all this.

My neigbour who had a small shop in early 90s today has one of india biggest solar companies. He didnt need the government in any way for his growth, until about a 2 years or so ago with dumping of Chinese solar products, which the government did put a small tariff, the tariff was small due to counter lobbying from power producers.

You guys are going through some political trauma or something?

I already said this is not about politics.

This is a plain method of diverting citizen's attention away from failures of those people who assumed top positions at the cost people's money.

Total political game.

Modiji is bringing the icon of atma-nirbharta (आत्मनिर्भरता) to India to inspire all IT cell slaves :

इस एयरोप्लेन की फोटो देखकर जो अंधभक्त सीटी नहीं बजाएगा वो देश-द्रोही कहलाएगा।

And all their social media posts will be enumerated @15paisa/post instead of regular 20paisa/post.

So much for Atmanirbharta...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back