Audio Brainwavz B2 on Pre-order

esanthosh

Skilled
At least they got the pre-order price right ($140) -

Announcement: MP4 Nation Forums • View topic - Brainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphones - PREORDER

Pre-order page: Brainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphones - PREORDER [BWAVZ-B2-PREORDER] - $139.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

Additional $10 discount for anybody who bought a Brainwavz IEM from MP4Nation.

After the switchover from OFC Silver cable to Copper cable, they should almost the same as DBA-02. Black and red color scheme with red foams? Hmmm...

^Use coupon code 6b9a4024d1 to get $20 off, but this cant be combined with the $10 off coupon which owners of M1, M2 or M3 will get.

Brings the price to $120

I went back and read ljokerl's and rawrster's impressions in that thread. It seems pretty similar to DBA-02, but I don't think it's the same as DBA-02. But these were impressions made with the Silver OFC cable. With the Copper cable, it might have become much closer if the upper mids / lower treble spike has been tamed. Otherwise, B2 would be a bit more bright & aggressive than DBA-02.

Would have considered these if they had manufactured these earlier - when I was considering the DBA-02. But then I instead purchased the TF10s for a killer price. So a dual BA IEM will have to wait now.

TF10 and DBA-02/B2 sound nothing alike. But then, it won't be a huge upgrade/downgrade/sidegrade from TF10, just another IEM that performs at that same level. Signature preference is all that matters here.

Back