Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalin

Skilled
• Product Name: Brainwavz M4 IEM Earphones
• Expected Price: 1850/- SOLD
• Shipping charges: 50
• Manufacturer page URL: http://www.yourbrainwavz.com/m4noremote.html
• Description if any: The iem is in almost brand new condition, used for 10-15 minutes that's it.
• Reason for Sale: Was an impulsive purchase.
• Product condition: 9.9 out of 10
• Purchase Date: 19/October/2013
• Remaining Warranty period: More than 11 months
• Warranty available in: Worldwide from mp4nation
• Invoice Available: No

• Product Name: Brainwavz Delta IEM Earphones
• Expected Price: 1250/- SOLD
• Shipping charges: 50
• Manufacturer page URL: http://www.yourbrainwavz.com/delta.html
• Description if any: The iem is in almost brand new condition, used for 10-15 minutes that's it .
• Reason for Sale: Was an impulsive purchase.
• Product condition: 9.9 out of 10
• Purchase Date: 19/October/2013
• Remaining Warranty period: More than 11 months
• Warranty available in: Worldwide from mp4nation
• Invoice Available: No

• Basic information about myself:
• Shipping from: Delhi/NCR
• Shipping to: All over India or Local buyer.
• Preferred courier: Speed Post
• Payment options: Cash bank transfer, NEFT
Blu0WWXl.jpg

CalYsFel.jpg

Last edited:
If it was Impulsive buy why make profit out of it.. why not give delta iem free to whoever buy M4 from you.. you got them free when they are having sell M4 for 36$ with delta iem free..

Who is making profit ? :eek:

$36.50 x 62 = 2263/- now add customs charges to this cost which i have paid which is 776/- and total becomes 3039/- :D

P.S : Moreover interested members can always PM me for further negotiations.

Really did you pay import charges. then would have received the bill also. iem sold by mp4nation in offer,they send them as test samples. so no import fees is charged. i bought m4 and m2, both time i am not charged anything.

Really did you pay import charges. then would have received the bill also. iem sold by mp4nation in offer,they send them as test samples. so no import fees is charged. i bought m4 and m2, both time i am not charged anything.

Yes he was charged customs.

And this is where your wrong.

Around 60-70% users have to pay customs, lucky people don't.

Folks, please do not troll the thread. How does it matter whether he paid charges or didnt pay, got in offer or didnt get. Quesiton is whether its worth the price hes asking for it or not. Since it normally costs ~$22, its in the price range. Could there be an offer in the future, sure. If you can, wait for it. Otherwise, its not as if hes asking 2x the market price :)

I think custom is decided by the price on the sale invoice mentioned. in my case it was $15 each time. which means around rs 1k. AFAIK, there are no custom below 3k.
and both time item was mention as 'test sample'.

Ac
I think custom is decided by the price on the sale invoice mentioned. in my case it was $15 each time. which means around rs 1k. AFAIK, there are no custom below 3k.
Actually, customs folks are free to, and will often assign a higher 'market price' to products based on what they think it may cost in India, which is often random. I have had phones with invoices of 15k charged customs based on valuation of 40k :( Not much you can do about it as well. Same with minimum limit. If they estimate it higher, you will have to pay.

Customs is decided by the cost of the item not the one mentioned on invoice.

Indian customs has realised that people do not declare actual value, due to which they assume a value, ur lucky if u dont pay customs.

How can you be so sure that if you haven't charged any customs in past then no one else will be charged on this planet in future. Seriously you should use some logic before trashing someone's thread like this.

If you are unsure of how customs work in india then you shouldn't comment like these as you are wasting your own and other's time as well.

P.S : Use PM from next time onwards for any doubts before crapping the thread.[DOUBLEPOST=1384235899][/DOUBLEPOST]M4 sold to @amitjakhar will be shipping the iem today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back