Not open for further replies.

Malique

Adept
Brainwavz M2 (1 week old)

Hi,
Selling my newly arrived Brainwavz M2 for 2600

Arrived on Thu:10/14
Total usage: ~10 hrs.

Reason for sale: came to know on 10/15 that an office colleague is coming down from US on 30th, i can get TF10 or IE6 doing my Rnd.
Update 10/27- getting Monster Turbines

will prefer buys from mumbai ( even better for hand-to-hand transaction), i dont want get to any kind of buyer-seller misunderstanding or a troubled trade.

Low ballers keep away or negotiate via PM's
img2605l.jpg

img2606t.jpg

ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting
Imageshack - img2606t.jpg

Malique said:
Hi,

Selling my newly arrived Brainwavz M2 for 2600 + shipping

Arrived on Thu:10/14

Total usage: ~6 hrs.

Reason for sale: came to know on 10/15 that an office colleague is coming down from US on 30th, i can get TF10 or IE6 doing my Rnd.

will prefer buys from mumbai (hand-to-hand), i dont want get to any kind of buyer-seller misunderstanding or a troubled trade.

Low ballers keep away or negotiate via PM's

img2605l.jpg

img2606t.jpg

ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting

Imageshack - img2606t.jpg
Well,

How Much Are you Getting The TripleFi for

Well,

How Much Are you Getting The TripleFi for
TF is going above $300. will get to know after i hit office tomorrow and spk to him. he was to visit downtown NY JnR store this weekend. my budget is $200 max. your suggestions are welcome paaji. i really liked M2 and just need a wider sound stage and little extra bass. still going thru head-fi reading on IE6 & 7.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

adbanginwar said:
i'm in pune. let me know if you are interested. or can have my friend pick it up next weekend.
ygpm

10 chars

Malique said:
TF is going above $300. will get to know after i hit office tomorrow and spk to him. he was to visit downtown NY JnR store this weekend. my budget is $200 max. your suggestions are welcome paaji. i really liked M2 and just need a wider sound stage and little extra bass. still going thru head-fi reading on IE6 & 7.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ygpm

10 chars
Well,

You do The Deal Here i am Replying to your created thread in audio section ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back