Audio Brainwavz M3 is here!

Introducing the Brainwavz M3 IEM Earphones | MP4 Nation Blog

m3bigbanner.jpg

TF10 has been around for years and is still regarded as one of the top-tier IEMs. It's that one time $99 sale, which brought it's price down for a few months. I doubt M3 would be that good! If it's SQ gets closer to "near top tier" ranking, it's great VFM. But, it's too early to speculate on an IEM which is yet to arrive :p

This is too much. Just when someone thinks of buying the M2, there comes a M3 :-[

@Fah33m

Did you get your review piece ? Expecting your review on this soon.

yeah ...i think faheem will get a review sample. considering he got m2
damn iam jelous!

^i'll grab 2 pairs if tf10s go for $99, got to apply for credit card now.

really they dont look good. i mean cosmetically - DDM, IE8, sm3 look unique. TF10, Umx3, ck10 look High end.
$10-30 ones look like this. M2 on the other hand looked superb. perfetly built, from the looks.

strategy said:
really they dont look good. i mean cosmetically - DDM, IE8, sm3 look unique. TF10, Umx3, ck10 look High end.

$10-30 ones look like this. M2 on the other hand looked superb. perfetly built, from the looks.
Well,

Product Not At All To Be compared To M2 ,M2 is a League In Itself .

^ This one is supposed to be flagship model for the Brainwavz lineup so it will ofcourse be better than M1,M2 . M2 broke all barriers with its amazing VFM sound and being able to compete with some IEMs costing almost 1.5 times its price. I am hoping M3 does the same. At 89$ I wouldn't be surprised if it breaks the barrier again and is right there with some of the 100-150$ IEMs.(I sincerely hope it does ! )

For that we will have to wait .... ;).

Maybe they're just cashing in on the M2's success. Thats why they came out with the M3 so quick. Knowing that people who like the M2 would definately get the M3 and the people who don't have to M2 will get the M3 cause the M2 has such good reviews.
Which is fair in a kinda weird sense.

^ Yup . Just checked , both seem to be the exact same IEMs. By the way how are you liking your new IEM ;). ,..err wait PMing.

just recieved an email

If you have bought a Brainwavz M1 or M2 from MP4 Nation (this includes if you bought a M1 or M2 in a combo or value pack), then you can get a one time $10 coupon, allowing you to redeem the Brainwavz M3 for just $69.50! To get your one time coupon please open a support ticket (osTicket :: Support Ticket System), include in your support ticket that you want the coupon for the M3 and include the order number for your M1 or M2 purchase.

m3 will never go cheeper than this ( if it gets good reviews)

and the price is shipping included!!

equals out to be ~ rs. 3100!! that's the price of m2 here !!

and this is just 10$ costlier than m2.

if you are optimistic about m3. THis is the best offer you can get @ 69.95! idoubt it will come again because the MRP is 89.95

Back