Brainwavz M4 available at 60% off for $28 (Standard Price is $69.50)

Already created a Ticket. Hope they respond fast.

This is the first time something like this ever happened to me. Thankfully, it did not happen with costlier IEMs.

I wanted to buy this but missed the deal. Anyone who might have purchased impulsively may contact me :p

At least you guys got something. Mine was opened, inspected and stolen. All I got was a lousy case and the box :(

That's bad... Although they might not do much, but you should still raise the issue with mp4nation. Just put a complain that you received an empty box.

Damn! Hope Raz/mp4nation does something about it. :(

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

I wanted to buy this but missed the deal. Anyone who might have purchased impulsively may contact me :p
You may not get it for the same price :p

IPS web Tracking is not working for me as i redirects to website-unavailable.
so hunt it to India Post | Home
and found this,
2012-06-1417:01:40CCRC ANNA ROAD SORTINGArticle Bagged to CCRC ANNA ROAD SORTING
whats with this?

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

At least you guys got something. Mine was opened, inspected and stolen. All I got was a lousy case and the box :(

damn those india customs:annoyed:

IPS web Tracking is not working for me as i redirects to website-unavailable.
so hunt it to India Post | Home
and found this,

whats with this?

It must be referring to the Anna Road in Chennai where there is a big Post Office (may be the main PO). Also, i remember someone's tracking page posted in earlier pages according to which the package first lands in India in Chennai itself. So most probably it means that your package has reached India and now will be directed to your place.

I received the M4 without mic yesterday. But i had ordered the M4 with mic. :/

Have contacted their customer support through their website. They are asking me to ship it back to them and then they'll ship the M4 with mic.
Any idea, how long (after receiving mine to shipping the new one) will they take to send one back?

For the shipping charges you can buy another iem I guess.

Got mine today. Seal was inact. Although vocals are really crisp, right now my well used Pl-11s are sounding better.
That is weird :unsure:
With all the good reviews on headfi and ClieOS saying that it is a simliar but better version of ECCI PR401, I was having high expectations. But then I guess, sound is subjective. Still waiting for mine to arrive :)

I'm from mumbai ordered on 4th of June still not received the package yet. The status shows as Mumbai foreign post office in the tracker.
Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 119
I'm from mumbai ordered on 4th of June still not received the package yet. The status shows as Mumbai foreign post office in the tracker.
View attachment 12464

Same here... The status hasn't been updated by them from last two days... We should just pray that the thing which happened with esantosh should not happen with us... ****ing Indian custom people... Can't they afford to buy iems of such price even at being such great post?

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Mine showing sent to customs since last week.

Do you stay in Mumbai? :)

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Hi i m frm mumbai and i ordered it on 30th may and got it onthe 13th.

If you don't mind can you paste a screenshot of ips web tracking... Would cross match with mine and see for how much days was your shipment lying in for custom clearance... :)

damn those india customs:annoyed:

****ing Indian custom people... Can't they afford to buy iems of such price even at being such great post?

My suspicion would be at the Indian Post rather than the customs folks. The customs guys handle much more expensive stuff on a daily basis; they would have much more tempting targets to go for if they wanted to pilfer. On the other hand, your local postman might be thinking this parcel is his belated Diwali bonus :(

My package too is still out there. I ordered on 3rd June, MP4nation seems to have shipped it out on 5th June. Apparently, it's arrived at my city, but not yet delivered to my home.

Attachments

• EZParcels.jpg
    EZParcels.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IPS.JPG
    IPS.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 118
I googled that where Mumbai Foreign Post office is located and i found out that its in colaba... Would go there if i wont receive my shipment till monday... :mad03:

I thought of that too! But then my local postman knows me too well to attempt such a thing. I will check it out anyway come Monday.
Come to think of it, it might not necessarily be your 'last mile' local postman; could be any of the intermediatory post-offices in between too.

What does this mean ?
I think it means that Customs have inspected & cleared the item and it has been forwarded to the "Foreign Post" dept. at Bangalore Post office.

Back