FS: Headphone Brainwavz M4 IEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

hgps

Disciple
    • Product Name: Brainwavz M4 IEM
    • Expected Price: Rs 1800 Rs.1600 shipped [no negotiations] looking for a quick sale
    • Shipping charges: free
    • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.mp4nation.net/brainwavz-earphones/brainwavz-m4-iem-earphones/
    • Description if any: my friend had used it for 1/2hr didn't liked them as he is a bass head. Its Used for less than 4 hours in total. Included accessories are, Original box, warranty card, shirt clip, hard carrying case, 6 pair silicon eartips, 1 pair comply foam tips, 1 pair biflage eartips free from me.
    • Reason for Sale: Selling on behalf of my friend, he expected M4's to be some sort of bass monsters, going for upgrade.
    • Product condition: 9.5 out of 10
    • Purchase Date: 3 july 2013
    • Remaining Warranty period: 9 months
    • Warranty available in: No idea, hongkong?
    • Invoice Available: no physical invoice. only order ID is needed for rma
  • Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: Gorakhpur
    • Shipping to: All over India
    • Preferred courier: no specific courier.
    • Payment options: Cash bank transfer

Last edited:
Compared to PL11 how are these ?
i'm not an audiophile so i don't know accurate terms how to define it but here is what i found
I've never used PL11, but i've used SM ES18 and my friend's CX180. Its considerably Better than both of them in meds vocals lows etc.,
but ES18 offers slighly more bass. i mean, bass stays for longer time, that kills some med and low end in ES18, but in M4 its more like punchy bass, it feels same effect in the ears like ES18, but bass in M4 stays for relatively shorter time, in each drum beat hence produces meds and highs as well during that beat without loosing in quality, i found M4's more enjoyable thatn ES18 and CX180 but not my friend, he wants something that'd feel like subwoofers placed in his ears :confused:

Interested. Wonder if there's any chance i could return the stuff if i found them sub-my-tastes.. ? Buyer in Kerala, rural. Would prefer Speed Post for the shipping. And another question, (pls don't mind), why was the listing on ebay removed? Is the deal stiil up here???

Gee, I'm sorry but the reply was for the OP. The original post for the Brainwavz M4.. Not interested in a Sennheiser. Sorry there, for the confusion created.

Interested. Wonder if there's any chance i could return the stuff if i found them sub-my-tastes.. ? Buyer in Kerala, rural. Would prefer Speed Post for the shipping. And another question, (pls don't mind), why was the listing on ebay removed? Is the deal stiil up here???
No returns if you are not happy with its sound signature. so please do a bit research and read reviews at head-fi and other sites. it was already relisted 5 days ago. was removed because deal was almost finalized with a guy at TE before he backed out. :( PM me if you want the ebay link.

@rishimewara : sorry, not interested as of now. will let you know in case he changes his mind. [will confirm in 2 days]

Is there a reason why i should change my mind? :p I mean why should i if you can convince me of it's quality!

Can't pm you for some reason. Although the reason i wish to pm you is evident. The link to ebay listing,

Nevermind. Deal OKAYED. Check ebay.

SHIP by speedpost??

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a reason why i should change my mind? :p I mean why should i if you can convince me of it's quality!

Can't pm you for some reason. Although the reason i wish to pm you is evident. The link to ebay listing,

Nevermind. Deal OKAYED. Check ebay.

SHIP by speedpost??
how can i convince you of its quality? check pics for more info about build quality. and check reviews for sound quality :)
It'll be shipped by tomorrow afternoon.

@rishimewara : sorry bro, that means its no longer available for exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back