*Brand New* Arctic Cooling F12 120mm Case Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styx

Skilled
What: Arctic Cooling F12 120MM High performance 9 blade 120mm case fan.

Main features

• Extremely quiet

• High airflow and static pressure

• Low noise impeller

• Fluid dynamic bearing extends service life

Impressive airflow improvement

The ARCTIC*F fans integrates some delicate features to improve the overall airflow and noise control management. Most 80mm and 92mm standard fans are equipped with 7 blades only, but all ARCTIC F fans, including the 80mm and 92mm ones, come with 9 blades in order to create higher airflow efficiently.

Moreover, the refined “ninja-knife” impeller design not only improves the laminar airflow, but it also lowers the noise level. Tested by hundreds of simulations, the result is significant – airflow is over 20% higher compared with a generic 7-blade case fan.

Higher airflow ≠ higher noise level

Over the years, ARCTIC COOLING has built a reputable name on precise case fan engineering and noise control, and the new ARCTIC F fans*is no exception. Despite the increase in airflow rate, the ARCTIC F fans remain nearly inaudible thanks to the high-quality fluid dynamic bearing and the new impeller design. The maximum noise level is at only 0.4 sone for the 120mm fan. The ARCTIC F series is definitely a good option for anyone pursuing a quiet PC case cooling solution.

Specs:

Dimensions - 120 L x 120 W x 25 H mm

Rated Fan Speed - 1350 RPM

Air Flow - 57 CFM / 96.8 m3/h

Noise Level - 0.5 Sone

Weight - 108 g

Purchase Info: Purchased in the UK.

Condition: New/unused.

Package: Will be shipped in Original packing including screws.

Price: SOLD.

Reason for sale: No use for it.

Warranty: No local warranty.

Pictures:

Untitled.jpg

Photo%20Nov%2002%2C%209%2033%2013.jpg

Please PM me in case of any queries.

do you mind trading it with cash + a brand new 120mm coolermaster blue led fan which i came with my CM USP 100 case and has been lying un-used since i bought it 2 weeks back. i don't like led fans.

Thanks for your offer but i as i mentioned in the original post i don't have any use for a case fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back