Brand New - CM Hyper 212 plus cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre

Skilled
Guys,
Got a brand new cooler as a replacement from CM
Opened only for taking actual pics. Just arrived from ITDepot ( great guys, handled RMA superbly)
Link and Specs: Hyper 212 Plus - Cooler Master

Price: 1600 shipped

Ebay listing

Warranty: 9 months remaining
Cooler Master - Ultimate provider of Computer Chassis | Cooler | Power Supply

Bill: Scanned image of bill will be provided. Original bill misplaced by ITDepot during RMA. They confirmed warranty works by S/No.

Reason: planned a highend cooler, so selling this
Price is reasonable with shipping, no lowballing

Regards
Spectre

Hey DUDE check this out ....
Coolermaster
The New One Cost Rs:1970/-
Don't U think Rs:1600/- is on a high side....
Give A thought .... as I m intersted
N wht was the reason for RMA ....?

N dude one more thing ....
In the link provided by you it is written that all CM products carry 1year warranty.
Than how you got 1.9 years warranty left ...?

vinay_thakkur said:
Than how you got 1.9 years warranty left ...?

Keep ur lowballing stuff in PM. Price is very reasonable for a brandnew product

See this for warranty terms

EDIT:
I have seen the above link which says it has 2 years warranty, well another region link shows its one year for air coolers. I am not sure whats the warranty term for India, for safer side, i have changed warranty terms to 1 year

Warranty - Cooler Master

raju.03kumar said:
ya
the backplate was getting loose... problem with the screw's thread..

small correction, one of the NUT not screws :)
I never thought they will replace the whole product for that small thing. Great going CM :hap2:

My Apology For Lowballing... But Seriously brandnew product :hap5:

See this for warranty terms

And In the above Link it is nowhere written that it has 2years warranty...

" TO be on safer side, I have changed warranty terms to 1 year " Are You CEO of Cooler Master ?:mad: ... Just provide with the info about which you are confident...

And here is a link for you ....
CM warranty carries only to the original customer of the product...
And how DID you lost your bill, as for RMA purpose we don't need to send original bill....:huh:

^^ Nice find Vinay !
People think they're too smart to fool others & Sell their products with Overthinking !

Overthink | Oversmart | Overcheat

Vinay - u got to look carefully, see the first link I posted, that was the one i referred earlier and thought warranty period is 2 years, then someone corrected me and hence i made the change of warranty period to 1 year, still i dont know what is the CM warranty term in India is for aircooler ( 1 year or 2 years)

there are two links, one was EU and other from their US site. After seeing the US sitelink i corrected my warranty info

Asia, Australia, America

Product Category
Product Name
Warranty Term
Cooler
Air Cooler
2 years

Regarding warranty --> i mentioned warranty terms from my side, not from CM.
didnt i mention it works by S/No. This was told to me by ITDepot, who handled my RMA, hope i made myself clear

Anyway product is sold, happy trolling :)

Happy Singh said:
congrats you got it sold. then close the thread,what you waiting for.

Thanks! i always close the thread once the buyer receives and is happy with it. Till then it will be open :)

Spectre said:
Vinay - u got to look carefully, see the first link I posted, that was the one i referred earlier and thought warranty period is 2 years, then someone corrected me and hence i made the change of warranty period to 1 year, still i dont know what is the CM warranty term in India is for aircooler ( 1 year or 2 years)

there are two links, one was EU and other from their US site. After seeing the US sitelink i corrected my warranty info

Regarding warranty --> i mentioned warranty terms from my side, not from CM.
didnt i mention it works by S/No. This was told to me by ITDepot, who handled my RMA, hope i made myself clear

Anyway product is sold, happy trolling :)

The Someone who corrected You... was me buddy .... :D
And for CM all their products carries 1year warranty except SMPS...
and RMA works on serial number than why did you submit your Original Bill

Regarding Warranty: Anybody would like to know the warranty provided by the manufacturer, Not the warranty provided by you.... :rofl:

And I think ItDepot does not own CM... Check the link I provided you from CM website everything is clearly mentioned there ...
Let me know the next time you take your same Hyper 212 for RMA and wht the Itdepot person tells you...

CONGRATS for your sale ... and GOOD LUCK for future .... :hap2:

Spectre said:
Thanks! i always close the thread once the buyer receives and is happy with it. Till then it will be open :)

If you want to know if Buyer is Happy or Not than keep your thread open till he sends the same product for RMA... :rofl:

some idiots here don't understand simple english, closing thread for now to prevent moron attack :p will open if buyer wants to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back