Brand new Hiipo VB IEMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
For sale - Brand new - Hippo VB (variable bass) IEMs.

Similar to Croosroads , Hippo is a brand by Jaben -Singapore.

Price : Rs. 3000 shipped. Rs. 2850 for local pickup.

A new one costs 79$ (~3.7k).

Ebay listing possible at 6% extra.

Warranty : These do not have any official warranty since I got it for free with one of my purchase but I will provide 3 months of personal warranty from my side. If anything goes wrong , will refund or provide you with a similar /better IEMs.

*The VBs come with 3 different variable ports which alter the bass and help you tune the IEMs sound .You can read more about the VBs in this review by BF1983 on TE.

http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/hippo-vb-review-154517.html

Few more reviews :

In Ear Matters: [REVIEW] Hippo Shroom and VB

CrossRoads MylarOne Bijou 2/3, Quattro, Hippo VB, Hippo Boom Review

The sound :

These have a very balanced and neutral sound with variable bass that can be tuned as per the listeners liking . Should be good for bass heads as well as non-bass heads :p Also these are on of the few sub 100$ IEMs which come pretty close the RE-0 sound . Frankly speaking RE-0 has slightly better detailing and transparency but these have a lot better bass than RE0.The bass goes really really low.

more info /comparison with RE-0.

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50629

These are one of the best universal IEMs you can get if they suit your taste. Buy it only after going through the reviews. :)

^ Guys , I haven't yet bought the D2000 , this is something else .Anyways if this goes I might just get a D2000 soon ;).

Falling short of cash .. This needs to go asap , anyone seriously interested .Price might be slightly negotiable :D

For those who want real bass (not muddy bass or mid-bass hump), these are one of the better choices. As a non-bass head, I simply love the bass extension and the amount of details it manages to dig for me in those frequencies. Bass is clear and non-intrusive and the focus is mostly on sub-bass. Of course, there's also the wide sound stage. As long as it's properly burned-in, sibilance should not be an issue.

So, a free bump for you :)

PS1: D2000? Damn!

PS2: 2 months gone, 22 months to go - for completing my 2 yrs hiatus from buying headphones/IEMs. Till then, I am just gonna read and drool. So, get those reviews out quick :)

^ Now you tempting me to close this sale and keep it for myself but I can't , too many IEMs to chose from and I am gonna stick to the RE-252 for long now.

bikey ka baat mano...dont get started with the upgrade spirtal...next ull be shelling out for akg702 then hd800 then orthodynamics then electrostatics then a neural/aural implant then you will turn yourself into a speaker

^ Will get it once these VBs are sold .

Yeah . No more OT posts now. :| Someone talk about buying these IEMs from me.

nukeu666 said:
bikey ka baat mano...dont get started with the upgrade spirtal...next ull be shelling out for akg702 then hd800 then orthodynamics then electrostatics then a neural/aural implant then you will turn yourself into a speaker

rofl.. :rofl:

Faheem would you consider an aural implant? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back