FS: Laptop BRAND NEW Lenovo IdeaPad s540 15.6" 8GB/1TB SSD/2GB Nvidia MX250/i5-8265U/Win 10

P.Ping Tom

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
  3. Cheque
Purchase Date
Aug 26, 2019
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Warranty expires 25th August 2020
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
It's so good that it's made me waana buy a high end desktop with even better specs/performance as I have a budget of 1L
Hey all,

I just got this BRAND NEW Lenove s540 IdeaPad exactly one week ago to the day (August 27th 2019). After using it sparingly on the first day (connected it to the internet and downloaded Firefox to register the product online, no additional downloads or installations), I found the laptop to be so blazing fast and everything from the display to the smoothness and sensitivity of the trackpad and keyboard to be so good that I just want more! I had a budget of one lakh originally, but was advised by someone on TE itself that going for a gaming laptop would be overkill. Now that I've seen how good this laptop is at these specs, I can't help myself. I have to upgrade given that I know I'll get a whole lot more bang for the buck if I buy a desktop. Planning to upgrade to a Win 10 core i7 with a much larger HD monitor and 16gb of RAM, wireless mouse, corded backlit keyboard, etc.

Details of the laptop are as follows
MODEL: Lenovo IdeaPad s540
SPECIFICATIONS: 8th gen Core i5-8265U, 1.6 Ghz base speed, 3.9 Ghz max speed, 4 cores, 6Mb Smart Cache. Windows 10 Home (64 bit) with lifetime validity, Office Home and Student 2019, 15.6-inch screen with (1920X1080) full HD display Anti Glare technology IPS display, 8 GB RAM, Storage 1TB SSD, 180 Degree Hinge, 1.8kg weight, Battery Life upto 9 hours as per MobileMark, Laptop, Charger, User Manual in box, 2 USB 3.0 pots, 1 Type C (USB 3.0) port, 1 HDMI 2.0, SD Card Reader, Combo audio and microphone jack, No CD-drive, Mineral Grey colour. 1 year on-site warranty, 1 year Premium Service, 1 year ADP (Accidental Damage Protection). This product is also eligible for a 3 year on-site warranty and 3 year Premium Support upgrade on buyalenovo.com
PURCHASE PRICE: Rs.68,990 from Lenovo.com (currently listed at Rs.70,990 and currently out of stock)
SALE PRICE: Rs. 64,990 via cash or bank transfer in advance. In case of cheque payment, Delivery will be made only after the cheque has cleared (price is non-negotiable so please don't ask. If it doesn't sell I'll look elsewhere or just keep it and suck it up). Prefer to sell to someone in Bombay so that they can come and have a look at the laptop for themselves. If you live in Bombay and wanna buy it but don't wanna come over and check it out, shipping is free. For all buyers outside of Bombay, shipping will be at actuals.

If I've left anything out as per guidelines, I apologise. If there's anything else I need to put up here, please let me know and I will do so. If you're interested and would like to get in touch, please DM me and I'll send you my phone number and/or email and we can take it from there.

Thanks for looking! :)
Post automatically merged:

*bump*
Post automatically merged:

Yo what's with the automatic merging, I thought we were allowed to bump a post once every 24 hours - or am I just being a noob? :-(

Attachments

• Sealed laptop and adapter in box.jpg
    Sealed laptop and adapter in box.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 290
  • Seled laptop outside box.jpg
    Seled laptop outside box.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 272
  • External box with shipping info.jpg
    External box with shipping info.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 268
  • Laptop Box with origin of purchase.jpg
    Laptop Box with origin of purchase.jpg