FS: Mobile Brand New OnePlus 6 Marvel Avengers Limited Edition (8GB, 256GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4nd3r50n

Adept
Sep 26, 2009
For sale is a newly purchased OnePlus 6 Marvel Avengers Limited Edition. I have not activated the phone by inserting a SIM nor used the phone. Selling as I need money due to some unforeseen circumstances. I have only put the condition as 4 out of 5 since I opened the box. Other than that the phone is in pristine condition. Would like to sell locally. If I don't get buyers then willing to ship. In case of shipping buyer has to bear all shipping costs and I will only ship using FedEx or Blue Dart to avoid any mishaps. Phone is in pristine condition with the labels still on. All accessories are unused including the Iron Man cover. Looking for a quick sale. Thanks :)

I'm somehow unable to insert the rest of the images here so you can take a look at this link here for all the images. Link

P.S: Lowballers please look elsewhere.

Last edited:

rkkaranrk

Veteran
Mar 19, 2009
Trade with Samsung S9 plus cash on your side, Its around 15 days old but was used for 2/3 days.

djanuj

Disciple
Jul 13, 2012
Mumbai
For sale is a newly purchased OnePlus 6 Marvel Avengers Limited Edition. I have not activated the phone by inserting a SIM nor used the phone. Selling as I need money due to some unforeseen circumstances. I have only put the condition as 4 out of 5 since I opened the box. Other than that the phone is in pristine condition. Would like to sell locally. If I don't get buyers then willing to ship. In case of shipping buyer has to bear all shipping costs and I will only ship using FedEx or Blue Dart to avoid any mishaps. Phone is in pristine condition with the labels still on. All accessories are unused including the Iron Man cover. Looking for a quick sale. Thanks :)

I'm somehow unable to insert the rest of the images here so you can take a look at this link here for all the images. Link

P.S: Lowballers please look elsewhere.
Ygpm

rushab_rdx

Disciple
Aug 29, 2016
Bought it from OP. Awaiting shipment will receive it tommorow!
Will pay once recieved. Nice man to deal with

4nd3r50n

Adept
Sep 26, 2009
Recieved it in perfect condition, made half the payment rest tommorow.
How do i leave feedback?
Thanks for the positive feedback, Rushabh. I am unable to leave feedback for you as I'm getting an error. @Mods please help.

4nd3r50n

Adept
Sep 26, 2009
Reactions: rushab_rdx
Status
Not open for further replies.