Brand New PS3 With Move Rs. 15,689

anup_ja

Disciple
Timtara PS3 with Move pack for Rs. 15,689 shipped. Seems the cheapest deal online.

Use 4500 Discount coupon on site.

:yahoo:

no dude its only for product above 20,000 , not for products priced 19,990.

It has shipping charges of 199 when you checkout :). So you will get it for 15689... Checked before placing the post :)

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

timtara is being suggested whole heartedly these days . have they improved ?

I have no clue if those are imported. Is it a good buy??

In all possibility they'll simply keep the money for 1-2 months before refunding. You'll not be able to go through their CC (its in calcutta BTW), If you do; they'll ask you to write a mail to some Raja' who does not reply to your mail. I ordered speakers with them.Their default shipping time is 15 days; so no matter what you have to wait for 15 days. I raised charge back on 16th day ;). Got my money back.

I recently bought a camera for 20K+, I would have saved some 3K; if ordered from TimTara. But I chose inner peace :p. GOt the camera on 3rd day of order from ZoomIn.

Ordered one. Lets see how it will work out. Actually, timtara called me twice to help me to place the order. Keeping figured crossed no issues to face till it gets delivered.

Very Best of luck , 4 months back when vita was launched they had a similar deal, i thought VIta @ 16000!!! Damn , but stayed away cause of their reputation on the forum.

i hope you get your ps3 soon.

Ordered one. Lets see how it will work out. Actually, timtara called me twice to help me to place the order. Keeping figured crossed no issues to face till it gets delivered.
How did you pay? If I pay by credit card and the PS3 isnt delivered in 15-20 days, can I get a chargeback and get my money back?

How did you pay? If I pay by credit card and the PS3 isnt delivered in 15-20 days, can I get a chargeback and get my money back?

Paid through net banking... Lets see if they deliver in time. Otherwise i have to followup to get money back :(

^ if you google "Timtara reviews", you will get to see lot of hate for that website. I really hope you get your ps3 and not go through an ordeal of having to deal with zero customer care.
next time google around for reviews.

anup_ja i had pointed out a shopclues deal to you a week back in the ebay thread which was for 17k IIRC. move bundle with a free game. you should have gone with that
i hope you get your ps3 at the earliest.
BTW , when they helped you place the order , did you make it clear to them that you were gonna use a 4k off coupon?

^ if you google "Timtara reviews", you will get to see lot of hate for that website. I really hope you get your ps3 and not go through an ordeal of having to deal with zero customer care.
next time google around for reviews.

I did that, but took a chance with this. I am counting on the fact that I can get a chargeback directly through my credit card issuer once the 20 days are over. Have maintained screenies of every step of the transaction process.

God bless you my friend.. I am yet to get refund fr 1 Xbox game ordered back in Jan..

Requiescat in pace (Rest in peace)

Have my fingers crossed.

anup_ja i had pointed out a shopclues deal to you a week back in the ebay thread which was for 17k IIRC. move bundle with a free game. you should have gone with that
BTW , when they helped you place the order , did you make it clear to them that you were gonna use a 4k off coupon?

Its for 18.5k odd now?

@Anup_ja

Man, you ordered ..., fine (I understand; its hard to resist at times). but why netbanking? There is no charge back facility with net banking;

I recently ordered a game from indiatimes; the delivery was for a wrong product, so I tried getting a refund, when they did not respond; I went to ICICI and ask if they can help me. The answer was NO, "we do not have any such policy"; interact directly with vendor. :(

I will never use netbanking for online shopping for sure. And I will try to escalate this in ICICI as well. Why should I use netbanking over credit card if there is no buyer protection associated.

Lets hope TimTara ship it this time, and for all future transaction use credit card;.

Good Luck Man,

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

BTW, for records; I did have few good experience with them in TimTara early stage. They were slow for sure; I had to contact customer care for every order, but I got my goods for good price. In fact once, when an item was broken. I got the replacement and the shipping fee both. But this was around a year and half back. It is all changed now (as I stated earlier).

@Anup_ja

Man, you ordered ..., fine (I understand; its hard to resist at times). but why netbanking? There is no charge back facility with net banking;

I recently ordered a game from indiatimes; the delivery was for a wrong product, so I tried getting a refund, when they did not respond; I went to ICICI and ask if they can help me. The answer was NO, "we do not have any such policy"; interact directly with vendor. :(

I will never use netbanking for online shopping for sure. And I will try to escalate this in ICICI as well. Why should I use netbanking over credit card if there is no buyer protection associated.

Lets hope TimTara ship it this time, and for all future transaction use credit card;.

Good Luck Man,

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

BTW, for records; I did have few good experience with them in TimTara early stage. They were slow for sure; I had to contact customer care for every order, but I got my goods for good price. In fact once, when an item was broken. I got the replacement and the shipping fee both. But this was around a year and half back. It is all changed now (as I stated earlier).

Ohh man!!! I lost it now?? Even if the learning experiance its very very very costly for me :(...

I recieved email from timtara stating that the payment is reflecting in their records and order is in process of shipment... But looking at all of u r experiance seems they made me fool and now i have to think what i need to do to get it back if possible :(...

Already wrote mail to Payu.com which is payment gateway... but not recieved any response from them..

Anyone have the suggestion please let me know... :(

Ohh man!!! I lost it now??
Already wrote mail to Payu.com which is payment gateway... but not recieved any response from them..

Payu.com? They were with CCAvenue previously, and CCAvenue were good in charging them back. I guess you anyways have to wait for 15 days; can not do anything til than.(Not even with credit card).

Its OK, don't loose it now. You will get your money; track your order continuously; keep bugging them; you may crack a good deal.(Finger Crossed)

Payu.com? They were with CCAvenue previously, and CCAvenue were good in charging them back. I guess you anyways have to wait for 15 days; can not do anything til than.(Not even with credit card).

Its OK, don't loose it now. You will get your money; track your order continuously; keep bugging them; you may crack a good deal.(Finger Crossed)

Thanks a lot everyone... Thanks alot adi_vastava.. You guys really felt me better... I have no other choice to watch n wait now... But never the less learned alot and will not shop with net banking any more. If at all will use credit cards to pay for... also read the reviews before buying anything from the eCommerce site..

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Yes i clearly asked them if the monsoon sale is still there and i am able to get the deal. The guy on the call said yes to me. Also asked if the PS3 are in the stock or not/ Are they imported or sony india warranty...etc.. He answered all the questions positively...

Buddy before ordering you could have just searched forum with "timtara" word. You could have searched old threads with other's experiences also..

Anyhow done is done and we all hope you get your order nicely and safe..

They went through some mass changes and etc bullshit / CC shifted from - Noida - Kolkata - Gurgaon now.. but service still same..

Pray man.. just pray and don't wait more than 14 days and escalate afterwards.. as much as you can..

Back