Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
3 Years
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgradation
Box packed Ryzen 7 2700 , box packed , opened the box just to show the content, this is the second one , the first one got sold .
Sold to member jaydip

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not realize that we could conclude a deal outside the forum and then create a sale post just to exchange feedback points
Well, I would not deal with anyone having less than 2 digit rating if there is some mutual understanding, but both of them have mentioned it so it's valid I guess.

The rules itself says that The sale may have happened over PMs, messages, emails or other means but as long as the sale thread was not in place before, a thread cannot be created later for exchanging feedback and will be deleted on sight.

What should I do to rectify the mistake , I am new to this forum , and I will definitely follow the rules and guidelines mentioned. I would request the mods to please suggest me what to do .

Well, I would not deal with anyone having less than 2 digit rating if there is some mutual understanding, but both of them have mentioned it so it's valid I guess.

This is not allowed as per the rules. Whether you would like or not like to deal with anyone having less than 2 digit rating is your choice.

This is not allowed as per the rules. Whether you would like or not like to deal with anyone having less than 2 digit rating is your choice.
Any suggestions would be appreciated, because the sale has already been done and the product has already been shipped, however will make sure this is not repeated in future .

But you wouldn't have known if the buyer hadn't mentioned it and this would have gone down silently and I would not deal with anyone having less than 2 digit rating, which is my choice and not anybody's prerogative to comment.

But you wouldn't have known if the buyer hadn't mentioned it and this would have gone down silently and I would not deal with anyone having less than 2 digit rating, which is my choice and not anybody's prerogative to comment.
Yes and I don't know why you are repeating the same thing which has got nothing to do with this sale post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back