FS: Mobile Brand New Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 Unopened Sealed Box - 4 months official warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach9

Das Layzeemeister
Skilled
Long story short, I bought a Galaxy S2 from Croma last Nov which turned out to be the slower cousin of the original S2, the GT-I9100G.

Anyways after complaining, Samsung India replaced my handset today ... with the original GT-I9100 in a new sealed box (May 2012 batch)... in the meanwhile i've grown tired of the Android experience and will be going back to Apple.

So for those of you who still want a great phone for a good price.. now's your chance.. I'm selling it off absolutely new and unopened.

What? : Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
Condition? : Brand New Sealed Piece. Unopened Box.
Bill & Warranty?: Bill as well as replacement slip and acknowledgement from Samsung India available. Warranty - approx 4 months warranty remaining from Samsung India (till Nov 2012).
Accessories?: Full accessories as mentioned on the Box. Again brand new.
Location? : Mumbai.
Shipping & Payment mode : CASH/Bank NEFT. Prefer Local sale on priority. Shipping at Acutuals and buyers risk only. LOCAL PICKUP/Convenient DROPOFF possible.
PRICE : SOLD

Pics :

DSC00710.JPG

DSC00713.JPG

DSC00715.JPG

As usual i'm looking for a quick sale... feel free to shoot any queries on PM.

cheers!

Sold! Great buyer n fun to interact with #Saifbukhari. Will close thread on buyer feedback!

edit: itrader rating updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back