Brand new SONY PS3 320GB FW 3.41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Up for sale is a brand new SONY PS3 320Gb with 2 free games.
The PS3 was purchased from Planet M for Rs.21365 0n 6/11/2010
Its on FW 3.41 is 100% hackable. Have tested that with my N900.

Reason for sale : Its for ppl who are looking to buy 100% hackable new PS3. These are getting rare by the days. Most new consoles are on 3.42 which is not hackable.

The PS3 has just been opened for checking out the firmware.

Price is fixed at 21365 (buying price).

If ppl want more consoles on FW 3.41, i can source them too (but in limited quantity).

Plz dont crap this thread by saying that i am selling for the same price that i had purchased it for. If ppl are not interested, will keep it.

Delhi/NCR buyers preferred.

I am not crapping your thread but keeping people informative in chennai this one is available for xxK

[mod]Please post a credible source to your information like a web link or dealer page[/mod]

^^

Chennai is a big place. i am sure u know that. Why dont u post the exact shop?

anywhere in ritchie street?

prithivi46 said:
I am not crapping your thread but keeping people informative in chennai this one is available for 20K
Where in Chennai?? Shop name? or Shop Keeper Phone number??? I am looking for one too...

Even if this one is available in Chennai for xyz price.....who is to say as to what firmware the PS3 being sold over there comes with. What is it is 3.50 or 3.42?

This one has been confirmed to have 3.41 FW and has warranty and is cheaper that MRP.

I believe this to be an awesome deal. Good Luck to the OP with the sale. Awesome pricing mate :D

We were looking for a 320 gig ps3 day before and at this store, the guy quoted Rs.32,500 justifying that it was already hacked and pre-loaded with 15 games and he said it with an expression as if it was a totally awesome deal.

Only expression we had was WTF !!

Prices vary from place to place and this price is just a bit overpriced for a non-sealed unit.

p.S. we picked up the 320 with hdmi for 20k :D @ Audio palace Pune w b&w, doubt if this price can be matched anywhere

Nice deal bro... Good luck on your sale...

And as far as i know there is no PS3 in market with 3.42+ firmware(correct me if i am wrong).. b'coz my friend recently bought a 'PS3 320GB + Move Starter Pack' from UK and it had 3.40 firmware in it..

hey one thing i dint understand when ever i play new games they tell me to update a higher version, so wats the use of buying 3.42 or3.41 eventually its gonna get updated thru new games right plss correct me if iam wrong

prithivi46 said:
I am not crapping your thread but keeping people informative in chennai this one is available for xxK

[mod]Please post a credible source to your information like a web link or dealer page[/mod]
As i said it is available in Ritchie Street in Raheeja Complex

as mods doesnt want me to specify the price i am not specifying it and the firmware over there is 3.41

they confirmed me

prithivi46 said:
As i said it is available in Ritchie Street in Raheeja Complex

as mods doesnt want me to specify the price i am not specifying it and the firmware over there is 3.41

they confirmed me
It is not that mods do not want you to specify a pricing. You should have mentioned the location in your post. Otherwise any tom, dick and harry could put up some post like that with no relevance to any location.

Desecrator said:
It is not that mods do not want you to specify a pricing. You should have mentioned the location in your post. Otherwise any tom, dick and harry could put up some post like that with no relevance to any location.
If any one serios in buying PM me i will let you know the address if serious

because i have to go that place again

and PS3 slime 320gb also firmware 3.41 and ps3320gb move also firmware 3.41 only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back