FS: Mobile Brand New Unlocked iPhone 5S 64GB & Ottorbox Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

djanuj

Disciple
For Mumbai Only.

I have for Sale : Apple iPhone 5S 64GB & Used Otterbox Armor Defender Series Shockproof Dustproof Rainproof Case for iPhone 5.

Price : Rs 50240 / $785 for iPhone & Rs 4480/$70 for the Case

Time of Purchase: 17 June, 2014 for iPhone & around the same time for the Case

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No in India | Till 16 October, 2015 in US (inclusive of AppleCare+) and None for Otterbox though it is written on the box that it has Lifetime warranty. But you may have to ship it to US for replacement of any part or such.

No Purchase Invoice for Otterbox

Product Condition is New got from RMA (Got a new iPhone from Apple on September) Thus the phone has no scratches, blemishes or any kind of Anomaly. It is perfect. The front screen is protected with matte finish Scratchguard and the back is open but covered with the Otterbox Case so it is scratch free too.
Thus Condition is 10/10.

Regarding the Otterbox the case is good but the nib which ensures the case to be Rainproof was broken thus I had to apply fevi kwik on the affected area and sticking that nib at that point. Currently out of 4 nibs I could use only 2 of them. The other 2 were lost or not able to apply. However the case is working and is rainproof. Though this case initially mentioned Waterproof because of the nib being broken I am using the term Rainproof. The backside of the cover where the camera is there. I by mistake put my finger on that area while fevi kwik still stuck in my finger so that part got the glue. I tried removing it but couldn't. Though was able to remove most of it from middle. Couldn't do from the surroundings. The camera works though. You can take pictures but it will be slightly blurry. It will be clear but the pic will be light. Not proper clear. I will post the sample of the pic from this camera inside the case. Also the Surroundings near the iPhones Lighting Port on the case is also torn. As you can see the 24th Pic the sponge of that area is torn. However everything works. Nothing is Obstructed. Thus Condition is 6/10.

General Note to all buyers : If you want to check the phone you can come and visit me. Try it yourself and then buy it.

I Will give all the standard accessories that came along with the iPhone. Only thing is I don't have the Phones Box

Payment Options for me would be Cash in Dollars if possible else PM me for other modes of payment.

Pics of the Phone & Case : http://imgur.com/a/Jwo2X

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.

Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted.

Regards,

Anuj

Last edited:
Bump with the picture taken from the case!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411827858.993571.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back