Brand new unpacked box 360 arcade console

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Adept
FS:: Brand new Sealed box 360 arcade console

BRAND NEW UNPACKED BOX 360 ARCADE CONSOLE is for sale. I received it as Gift and want to sell it off.

It will come with a xerox of Bill (Dated 15 May 10) and whatever warranty offered by manufacturer with it. It is sealed and not even opened by me.

MRP is 17,000/-
Asking Price: 15000/- Reduced to 12500/-

My Best Offer is 12500/- + Shipping + Brand New Sealed HALO 3 worth 2195/-.

No Low Balling.

Pune buyers are preferred but if you are willing to take up shipping cost , i dont mind shipping out using DTDC Plus (Slightly expensive but 100% Assured.). But it could be a deal spoiler.

Feel Free To LowBall but in PM only :). Please dont Crap thread.
Some Info:

Ring of Light and Xbox Guide Button:
Featured on both the wireless and wired controllers, the Xbox Guide button puts you in control of your experience. In addition to bringing up the Xbox Gamer Guide and the Xbox System Guide, the Xbox Guide button lets you turn the system on and off without ever leaving the couch.
Xbox LIVE:
Xbox LIVE is where games and entertainment come alive, the only unified place where you can play with anyone, anytime, anywhere. And the best just got better. Connect Xbox 360 to your broadband connection, attach a storage device (hard drive or memory unit) and get instant access to Xbox LIVE Silver. Express your digital identity through your gamer tag and gamer card, talk with others using voice chat, and access Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
Xbox LIVE Marketplace:
Keep your favorite games fresh with instant access to new content. Accessible to Silver and Gold members, Xbox LIVE Marketplace lets you personalize and extend your experience, on demand.
Games:
Xbox 360 redefines what games look like, sound like, feel like, and play like to engage you like never before. Every Xbox 360 title supports 720p and 1080i high definition resolution or 480p standard definition resolution, in 16:9 widescreen, with anti-aliasing so you enjoy smooth, movie-like graphics and multi-channel surround sound. Vibrant characters display depth of emotion to evoke more dramatic responses, immersing you in the experience.
Digital entertainment:
Amplify your music, photos, video, and TV. Watch progressive-scan DVD movies right out of the box. Rip music to the Xbox 360 hard drive and share your latest digital pictures with friends. Make the connection, and Xbox 360 instantly streams the digital media stored on your MP3 player, digital camera, Media Center PC, or any Microsoft® Windows® XP 2005 Edition-based PC
Product Description
Xbox Gamer Guide: The Xbox Gamer Guide is an entertainment gateway that instantly connects you to your games, friends, music, movies, and downloadable content.
Personalized interface: Xbox 360 lets you create your own unique system and experience. Ring of Light and Xbox
Guide Button: Featured on both the wireless and wired controllers, the Xbox Guide Button puts you in control of your experience. In addition to bringing up the Xbox Gamer Guide and the Xbox System Guide, the Xbox Guide Button lets you turn the system on and off without ever leaving the couch.
Xbox Live: Xbox Live is where games and entertainment come alive, the only unified place where you can play with anyone, anytime, anywhere. And the best just got better. Connect your Xbox 360 to your broadband connection and get instant access to Xbox Live Silver. Express your digital identity through your Gamer tag and gamer card, talk with others using voice chat, and access Xbox Live Marketplace?all right out of the box, at no extra cost.
Xbox Live Marketplace: Keep your favorite games fresh with instant access to new content

idea you are a old member of TE still not following rules while posting in market section,mate please change the pics and thread title to FS

ganesh_2218 said:
Brand new Arcade Xbox 360 with built in 512 mb memory is avl at 13,000/- in chennai. Revise your price.

Thanks Ganesh. Will you buy it if i rewise?
Anyways, I will again checkout prices in Pune for Brand new Piece. Atleast in Ezone, it is in range of 16K.

There is ambiguity in this sale thread. In the thread title, you mention that its unpacked and in the thread body you say that its sealed. Would suggest for your own sake that you clearly and consistently mention whether its unpacked or still sealed. Even a brand new item will loose some of its value once you unpack it even if you did not actually use it. So potential buyers will come expecting a lower price if its unpacked.

agupta02 said:

Thanks for input.

At the risk of being Rude, requesting not to crap the thread. If you are not interested cracking the deal , just move on to next thread. Nowhere in the thread, i have asked for opinion on pricing.

Already mentioned that, interested member can me for further pricing.

joy1 said:

Thanks for input.

But it is out of stock and prices are not inclusive of VAT and other taxes.

Lord Nemesis said:
There is ambiguity in this sale thread. In the thread title, you mention that its unpacked and in the thread body you say that its sealed. Would suggest for your own sake that you clearly and consistently mention whether its unpacked or still sealed. Even a brand new item will loose some of its value once you unpack it even if you did not actually use it. So potential buyers will come expecting a lower price if its unpacked.

Valid point. Appreciated.

wud be interested in trade ur 360 with a psp 3004 (modded) + 4GB MSPD (SanDisk) + Cash???
The psp belongs to my frnd and he is from Pune too.

Also PSP is in warranty.

hellgate said:
wud be interested in trade ur 360 with a psp 3004 (modded) + 4GB MSPD (SanDisk) + Cash???
The psp belongs to my frnd and he is from Pune too.

Also PSP is in warranty.

Thanks. But i am not into gaming and thats reason i selling 360.

My Best Offer is 12500/- + Shipping + Brand New Sealed HALO 3 worth 2195/-.

No Low Balling.

@Mods: Please change thread title to FS Brand New Unpacked Box 360 Arcade Console- Pricing Revised to 12500/-

All PM Replied

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

PM Replied.

Pls note that game is added goody and will sell as bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back