Brand New - UnPacked- Onkyo HTS-3100 - 5.1 Home Theater - DTS/Dolby Digital with Warr

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Adept
Home Theater Systems : HT-S3100 | ONKYO Asia and Oceania Website

Bought it from E Zone Pune - Bill Available. However they delayed delivery by a month and i bought Z5500 in meantime:).

So want to clear it off. It is Brand new, Black and company sealed.

I will prefer pune buyer, however if you are willing to take shipping (it is 25 KG), i dont mind shipping by premium courier like DTDC (Dont want any damages.)

Generally it costs around 18K but you can crack deal for 16K at malls after bit of negotiations.

Offer Price: 14,500(Revised) (Pune). No Low Balling in thread , PM me. :).

It comes with warrenty - whateever given by manufacturer. (I can give you bill xerox as it is multiple item bill)

At risk of being rude, please avoid cluttering thread with comments on pricing. If you want to buy, just PM me.

User Review:

http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Onkyo_HTS-3100-157367-1.html

Attachments

• IMG_0507.jpg
    IMG_0507.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 254
Re: Brand New - UnPacked- Onkyo HTS-3100 - 5.1 Home Theater - DTS/Dolby Digital with

OMG i wish I could buy it. I have left pune and i don't have money as well.

Sorry buddy, couldn't stop myself.

Get it guys. This is really great HTiB and the pricing is just perfect.

Re: Brand New - UnPacked- Onkyo HTS-3100 - 5.1 Home Theater - DTS/Dolby Digital with

Awesome price for an entry level 5.1 system. Best of luck with the sale bud! :thumb:

PM Replied ...

anyone coming from pune to delhi who can bring this along? I'm definitely interested in getting this.

Awesome Price,

Good luck with the sale,

Ankur said:
anyone coming from pune to delhi who can bring this along? I'm definitely interested in getting this.
I really wonder .. who will carry 25 Kg parcel for you ... :).

If you are really serious , how about exploring option of surface courier ....

idea said:
I really wonder .. who will carry 25 Kg parcel for you ... :).

If you are really serious , how about exploring option of surface courier ....
and how much the courier would charge?? you providing free shipping? if yes, send me account details.

Ankur, really cant accommodate shipping charges in this price. Hope you understand.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

frankmehta said:
Please hold for me. Check PM
PM replied.

frankmehta said:
Please hold for me. Check PM
Not on Hold.

yeah.. i understand brother. Hope i find someone who can carry this along. Anyways best of luck for your sale.

...room mate leaving at 12:40 for delhi by the flight from Pune to Delhi.

pm me if I can help though i seem its too late...

yogeshtulsiani said:
@ idea

PM sent
PM Replied.

idea said:
PM Replied.
Here is Q as of now.

Yogesh - Bank account already shared.

riteshmadhok

cyrus (other forum)

yogeshtulsiani said:
@ idea

PM sent
Yogesh .. Money received.

Will deliver over weekend once i receive address. You already have my number. Feel free to call anytime.

Sold to yogesh.

Yogesh .. delivered to said address yesterday. Please confirm.

Thanks for confirmation.

Now how do i close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back