Budget 31-40k Branded Office Desktop

baccilus

Skilled
  1. Q: What is your budget?
  2. Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)- Nil
  3. Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)- NA
  4. Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - 3rd Generation Core i5
    • Motherboard - any compatible motherboard

• GPU - Integrated will do
    • (please mention the rest in above format)
  5. Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • No upgradation. This will be used for the next 4 years for office work, mostly word processing.
  6. Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Chandigarh
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware- Office use. A lot of word processing. This is for my boss who usually has 5-6 PDFs open at a time+ 2 Word files+ Media player.
  9. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    No brand preference but want a branded desktop so that I can get on site warranty from one place.
  10. Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    Nil
  11. Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. 1920X1080
  12. Q: Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 7 64 bit/ Windows 8 64 bit
​
Please Note that I would prefer a branded Desktop and will not mind extending my budget.

Would suggest to instead go for an all in one instead of proper desktop. Lesser space occupied.

Also opt for a DOS based or W7 based one since using 8 will be close to impossible in workplaces.

Back