Broadband internet ---Which ISP to choose??

eagle004

Disciple
need a net connection(will go for 512 Kbps unlimited plan) in trivandrum,kerala.Which ISP should i choose ---asianet, airtel or tata. Which among the three is the best??

Also how many days do they take for installation??

I don't know about your specific area, members from that location can vouch for it better but Airtel is generally considered the most reliable and stable broadband provider across the country with very little or no downtime and quick and professional resolution of problems.

Tata is generally not as reliable with many seriously frustrated customers.

Airtel if they provide Broadband in your area...next best option would be BSNL for their nigght unlimited plans although u might have to wait a while for their installation....Cousin has TATA not at all satisfied with it but has no other option since airtel doesnt provide their service there...

Tata has been great for me too . I am in Navi Mumbai . If possible try asking for suggestions to guys who live nearby you or in your city , Airtel has best feedback in most forums .

eagle004 said:
need a net connection(will go for 512 Kbps unlimited plan) in trivandrum,kerala.Which ISP should i choose ---asianet, airtel or tata. Which among the three is the best??

Go for Airtel... ! Sadly its not available in Mumbai :(

The plan's are simple with decent speed unlimited downloads.. never herd of downtimes from friends ! what else does one need ? :p

eagle004 said:

Try BSNL if they are having service in your area.

vegeta said:
Go for Airtel... ! Sadly its not available in Mumbai :(
Eh? I am from Mumbai & Airtel has been in my area for quite sometime now.They also called me up recently with that new Rs.1,499 512kbps unlimited offer.:hap2:

Unfortunately I have already hooked upto MTNL NU so won't be going on for Airtel right now atleast.But if they start offering good 2Mbps night unlimited schemes then I would switch instantly.:eek:hyeah:

Thats wierd if you ask me.I find it hard to believe that they don't provide their facilities in major suburbs & our area would have possibly been their last choice IMO.:S

Yeah! If only they would introduce good 2Mbps NU schemes or something like that at affordable rates as I can't be paying 1.5k for 512Kbps unlimited connection.:ashamed:

Hope that they come out with a option soon so that I can chuck this crappy MTNL connection & get meself a Airtel line.:hap2:

2.5 yrs with airtel and next to 0 downtimes

Only time there service went down for around 15 hours, they credited 100/- to my account...

I have never had any reason to go to their go looking for a Airtel store either to pay a bill/drop a cheque/make a complaint

Back