Windows Browsers asking for captcha while opening Google.com

Elessar123

Disciple
Hello!

I've not been able to open google.com. I have Edge and Firefox, both ask me to solve captcha when I initiate any search on google. Thus, I've not been able to search anything. The captchas keep going and it is very stressful. Is there a way I can solve the problem? And why is it happening?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I have this issue since a yr now. Google doesn't ask for any captcha while using FF no matter how many random searches on any tabs i perform. But for chrome and opera it keeps asking to highlight all shops, cars, sign boards and shit.
Came to know its some ISP routing thing but then why does it work good with FF don't know.

This because the public IP address assigned to you is shared by many many users and one of their devices is spamming/infected and because of this the IP address is been flagged, so they ask for a captcha so that its not some bot or infected computer or device that is requesting.

Google is trying to verify if you’re human and not a bot. If you’re annoyed with this thing, try contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP). They can actually investigate the problem and help you by assigning a new IP address. Also, try clearing the browser cache.

Hello!

I've not been able to open google.com. I have Edge and Firefox, both ask me to solve captcha when I initiate any search on google. Thus, I've not been able to search anything. The captchas keep going and it is very stressful. Is there a way I can solve the problem? And why is it happening?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

It’s because of your ISP. And google thinks the ip range is spamming their servers with high volume of automated queries.
Switch to DuckDuckGo or https://www.startpage.com/ if you absolutely need google’s search result.

I have kicked out google from almost everything, As I don’t want to be tracked 24x7.

Seems duck is the way to go but its image results doesnt offer another page no. option as if its done hunting on the net. Its followed by mixed weblinks in the bottom. Its very disappointing for somebody working in media field. Google rocks on that part.

Yes image search of good is better. Check startpage, it will give same google image search results. Start page buys search from google and serve them via their internal proxy.

Back