BSNL 4MBps

soumalidon

Active Member
Adept
Dec 18, 2007
798
16
32
Hey guys my BSNL net stopped working for a few days and now its working again and when i did a bandwidth test im gettin 2-4 Mbps.. anyone getting same thing??
 

redscorpion_11

Well-Known Member
Adept
Jan 13, 2006
379
4
82
34
well my BSNL net is dead for past week.. using plug2surf rt now.. but when it comes back ill definetly check ma speed :)
 

Rivunited

Well-Known Member
Adept
Aug 13, 2006
733
40
92
Mumbai
soumalidon said:
Hey guys my BSNL net stopped working for a few days and now its working again and when i did a bandwidth test im gettin 2-4 Mbps.. anyone getting same thing??
you lucky bit*h :bleh: :bleh:
 

soumalidon

Active Member
Adept
Dec 18, 2007
798
16
32
ya home 500 plan.. im gettin between 2-4Mbps... and there is a new Home 500+ plan... its kind of confusing now.... the other one is jus home 500 :( less download and stuff
 

6pack

Well-Known Member
ex-Mod
Sep 19, 2005
7,536
1,541
302
wtf - why do the unlimited user peeps have to suffer @ 256k even after paying double the money others pay?
 

cyrux

Active Member
Adept
May 7, 2006
509
3
28
34
Check out at what speed is it syncing to the local exchange.

Mine is still 2048 and 256. I am with Home 500
 

vishalrao

Global Moral Police
Veteran
Nov 10, 2007
4,592
688
202
Pune, India
Yup, I'm another frustrated 256kbps UL user. There is chatter about BSNL bumping it up to 512 but that's still not enough... If the regular users are going to get 2 - 8 mbps, then UL users should AT LEAST get 1 mbps UL... preferably with "upto 2mbps" included :)
 

Party Monger

Well-Known Member
Veteran
Jul 15, 2007
4,467
906
201
Then ATLEAST give Night 2mbps for unlimited users...That wud be very sufficient...

Leave ur downloads on and wake up in the morinig to find 5gb downloaded...ah...hope that dream comes true...lol

Bloody Rs. 500 plan downloads double the amount within a quater of the time....It hurts man...
 

6pack

Well-Known Member
ex-Mod
Sep 19, 2005
7,536
1,541
302
broar94 said:
because BSNL can't afford to have their bandwidth overloaded like hell .
lol! the no. of peeps on 500 plan or 250 plan would anyday be more than those on 900 plan, right? and these guys gets upto 2mbps speed. so they can download a lot faster amount of data than us in considerable less amount of time.

when does bandwidth overload? when ppl are downloading stuff at high speeds continuously for short time or when ppl are downloading stuff at low speed continuously for long time?

imo the low plan users are bandwidth hogs not us 900 plan users who have to suffer low speeds.
 

Striker10

Well-Known Member
Adept
Mar 25, 2005
2,436
61
138
www.techenclave.com
Party Monger said:
Then ATLEAST give Night 2mbps for unlimited users...That wud be very sufficient...

Leave ur downloads on and wake up in the morinig to find 5gb downloaded...ah...hope that dream comes true...lol

Bloody Rs. 500 plan downloads double the amount within a quater of the time....It hurts man...
it sure hurts like hell... :( but what to do!

anyway, I'm eagerly waiting for Jan 1st as there is a rumor of BSNL upgrading 900UL(256k) to 512k :D

@6pack, it remains the same either the way you take it. BSNL won't do it.
 

Ravi_D

New Member
Disciple
Nov 8, 2007
117
3
0
broar94 said:
it sure hurts like hell... :( but what to do!

anyway, I'm eagerly waiting for Jan 1st as there is a rumor of BSNL upgrading 900UL(256k) to 512k :D
I have heard that rumour for MTNL too,lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.:/