BSNL 4MBps

Hey guys my BSNL net stopped working for a few days and now its working again and when i did a bandwidth test im gettin 2-4 Mbps.. anyone getting same thing??

soumalidon said:
Hey guys my BSNL net stopped working for a few days and now its working again and when i did a bandwidth test im gettin 2-4 Mbps.. anyone getting same thing??

you lucky bit*h :bleh: :bleh:

ya home 500 plan.. im gettin between 2-4Mbps... and there is a new Home 500+ plan... its kind of confusing now.... the other one is jus home 500 :( less download and stuff

my screen shot

Attachments

• highest speed.png
    highest speed.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 312
Was speaking with the local area manager, speeds are gonna vary between 2-8Mbps from now onwards people ;)

P.S. - Change the thread title to Mbps :)

Yup, I'm another frustrated 256kbps UL user. There is chatter about BSNL bumping it up to 512 but that's still not enough... If the regular users are going to get 2 - 8 mbps, then UL users should AT LEAST get 1 mbps UL... preferably with "upto 2mbps" included :)

Then ATLEAST give Night 2mbps for unlimited users...That wud be very sufficient...

Leave ur downloads on and wake up in the morinig to find 5gb downloaded...ah...hope that dream comes true...lol

Bloody Rs. 500 plan downloads double the amount within a quater of the time....It hurts man...

broar94 said:
because BSNL can't afford to have their bandwidth overloaded like hell .

lol! the no. of peeps on 500 plan or 250 plan would anyday be more than those on 900 plan, right? and these guys gets upto 2mbps speed. so they can download a lot faster amount of data than us in considerable less amount of time.

when does bandwidth overload? when ppl are downloading stuff at high speeds continuously for short time or when ppl are downloading stuff at low speed continuously for long time?

imo the low plan users are bandwidth hogs not us 900 plan users who have to suffer low speeds.

Party Monger said:
Then ATLEAST give Night 2mbps for unlimited users...That wud be very sufficient...

Leave ur downloads on and wake up in the morinig to find 5gb downloaded...ah...hope that dream comes true...lol

Bloody Rs. 500 plan downloads double the amount within a quater of the time....It hurts man...

it sure hurts like hell... :( but what to do!

anyway, I'm eagerly waiting for Jan 1st as there is a rumor of BSNL upgrading 900UL(256k) to 512k :D

@6pack, it remains the same either the way you take it. BSNL won't do it.

broar94 said:
it sure hurts like hell... :( but what to do!

anyway, I'm eagerly waiting for Jan 1st as there is a rumor of BSNL upgrading 900UL(256k) to 512k :D

I have heard that rumour for MTNL too,lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.:/

Back