BSNL Broadband Home Plan 125

Introduction of Broadband Home Plan125 by None other than BSNL

Details:

Home Plan125

SU/ MU - SU

Monthly Charges - Rs 125/-

Bandwidth - 256 Kbps/ up to 2 Mbps

Download/ Upload Limit Per month 150 MB

Additional usage charges / MB beyond free download/ upload limit - Rs 0.90.

Free E-mail IDs/Space - 1 / 5 MB

Now which Sane Board of Members wd pass a plan like that ..??

With the speeds of upto 2Mbps, that limit of 150 MB wd be reached within what ... abt 10 mins ..???

This is one plan which really made me flip ...

Totally gonna rip ppl off... Poor Poor un-initiated ppl who gonna choose this plan.

That 0.90 per extra MB is gonna hit them real bad before they know it.. feel sorry for them already.

Source: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd- Latest News

^^ Oh pls dont make me burst my stitches.. i just got them done .. :rofl:

i agree this mite not be the plan for *reg* users, but still a cap of 150 MB with speeds like that..

BSNL lives to entertain once again. :)

what else do you expect for 125rs :p (thats what they would say too) basically they are luring in the people with the price and hit them with a hefty bill later

Consider this:

Uncle: Ahh it seems to be a link of some linux iso, my son was blabbering about it, let me see what it is.
(After download)
Uncle: Ahh I maxed out my bandwidth? Hell I used it for hardly 10 mins! :mad:

:rofl:

Useless as this plan is, BSNL still have some of the better plans available in india.....particularly their Night UL.........if only they could improve their customer
support a bit more.......and stop coming out with "tuglakhi" ideas as this 150 mb plan.....actually TRAI needs to look into such plans that often cause a lot of trouble and losses to uninformed people. They must ensure that the download limits with any plans are such that they at least allow One Day (24 Hours) of data transfer when maxed out..... that would be sweet if implemented with the Night UL 500 plan :p :devil2: :devil2:

a simple virus program can cost a user anything between 100buck to 25k:D

the only use for this plan is when you are going out of town for months, and need to dump you connection

Back