BSNL CDMA network downtime updates

cisco_tech

ex-Mod
There is a problem going on in Gujarat. I have confirmed with BSNL CDMA head. they are doing some maintenance upgrades. My EVDO is also acting weird. @_sk_ i have the same gateway as you mentioned in your post.

Attachments

• evdo.PNG
    evdo.PNG
    11.8 KB · Views: 197
There is a problem going on in Gujarat. I have confirmed with BSNL CDMA head. they are doing some maintenance upgrades. My EVDO is also acting weird. @_sk_ i have the same gateway as you mentioned in your post.
My connection is pretty bad since last week. A page loads and everything stops working. After another 2-3 mins, another page loads. Looks as if it is losing internet connectivity frequently. Downloads via Torrent work fine though (tried downloading early in the morning only)

Same issue here as well. Frequently it no page loading or downloading despite it is connected. It works fine during night time though.

Same issue here as well. Frequently it no page loading or downloading despite it is connected. It works fine during night time though.
Could not downloading anything in the morning today. Max speed it reached was 35kB/s and the speed lasts for only 30-40sec. My uTorrent speed curve looked like a few mountain peaks with lots of plane land in between.

Did the BSNL guy provide any ETA for completion of their maintenance?

He told me it will take 1-2 weeks . and right now connection is down for me. Let's just wait n watch. No other option. Although 1x is working fine on my phone as well as dongle.

I had this problem few days ago. Was getting speed of 30kBps and suddenly dropping down to 0kBps. It started working again from the very next day. Now no issues. I am from Karnataka.

AWESOME! Now getting constant 200kBps using Sierra 595u. Was getting varying speed of 90kBps to 160kBps keeping the ZTE modem at the same place o_O Maybe BSNL has capped speed in not-so-developed cities otherwise this will definitely hover to 3mbps.
One more interesting thing is I was getting 40-50kBps max when using ZTE on my bed whereas sierra gone to full capacity i.e., 200kBps and no fluctuation at all :nailbiting:
:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

I think in my case it is opposite..... Day time from 11 to 1 pm. I get 180-210 KBps constant but night time only get 80-100KBps....i am using zte ac2766...

How to use external antenna with 2766..... It has slot but in slot there is not have connecting pin.... What to do please help guys....

Anyone facing issues with BSNL EVDO again?
When I am downloading or surfing, I get good speeds for a short while (approx. 1 min). Then speed falls to zero. then after 20-30sec, speed becomes normal again. This cycle is repeating every 2 mins.
If I am surfing, it hows in Chrome "You are not connected to the internet"/"This webpage is not available"

Anyone facing issues with BSNL EVDO again?
When I am downloading or surfing, I get good speeds for a short while (approx. 1 min). Then speed falls to zero. then after 20-30sec, speed becomes normal again. This cycle is repeating every 2 mins.
If I am surfing, it hows in Chrome "You are not connected to the internet"/"This webpage is not available"
Yes same errors
Seems West Bengal is surely affected

I'm at Baroda. Last 2 days, I'm facing auto disconnect issue every 15-20 mins. i spoke on 1502 .. They told me they testing CDMA network on my region. will complete it by 1-2 days.

Back